Nursing Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023: Nurses have experienced healthcare professionals who are licensed to practice independently or under the supervision of a physician, surgeon, or dentist, and who promote and maintain health. In addition to its time-honored reputation for compassion and devotion, nursing is a highly specialized profession that is continually evolving to meet the requirements of society.
From assuring the most accurate diagnoses to educating the public on vital health issues, nurses are indispensable to the protection of public health.
In addition to caring for patients, communicating with physicians, administering medication, and monitoring vital signs, nurses have numerous responsibilities.
Requirements For Foreigners To Get Nursing Employment In Dubai For Foreigners
- You must have at least two years of experience in your nursing profession.
- You must pass an examination administered by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in your native country. (I assume you’re from India.
- After passing the exam, you are qualified to work as a registered nurse in Dubai and to settle there.
Available Nursing Positions For Foreigners In Dubai
At American Hospital Dubai, they genuinely believe that their talented and diverse workforce is one of their greatest strengths. They are committed to fostering a culture of continuous learning so that they can confidently share the most recent medical and healthcare knowledge with patients.
If you have a passion for medical excellence and are qualified to join the American Hospital’s incredible team of healthcare professionals, please submit your resume or register online for one of the positions listed below.
Check Also: Construction Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Registered Nurse – Dialysis
- Demonstrates prioritization skills, ensuring the effective operation of the area.
- When reporting incidents or concerns, follows the command chain.
- Demonstrates proficiency in assessing the physical and psychological requirements of the patient and family.
- Demonstrates proficiency in coordinating and prioritizing care based on an individual’s requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and the ability to provide care and services based on the age, adequacy, and developmental requirements of patients.
- Performs nursing interventions and procedures in accordance with established care standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide Nursing Care to patients prior to and after an operation.
- According to the treatment plan, schedule an appointment, procedure, or treatment for the patient.
- Follow up on diagnostic tests and coordinate with a physician to inform patients of their results, and treatment, or if a follow-up appointment is necessary.
- 3 to 4-year General Nursing Certificate or Degree
- Minimum of four years of nursing experience, with a minimum of two years in the Dialysis specialty
- Prior experience working in a Private Healthcare facility is a plus.
- Valid nursing certification in effect.
- BCLS certification.
Staff Nurse FE – ICU
A registered professional nurse who uses the scientific nursing process to provide direct patient care and coordinate patient care-related activities. Patients admitted to the intensive care units receive nursing services.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and critical thinking skills to ensure the routine operation of the unit.
- Assists a multidisciplinary team in providing patient care.
- As required, demonstrates organizational skills as team leader/in-charge nurse.
- Attends staff meetings and contributes to unit committees/projects.
- Demonstrates cooperation, coordination, and respect between individuals/departments in order to provide superior customer service (internal and external).
- Participates in establishing and attaining the unit’s objectives.
- Performs additional responsibilities as required.
- Assesses the physical and psychological requirements of the patient and family when providing critical care.
- Exhibits proficiency in coordinating and planning critical care/clinical pathways and prioritizing care based on an individual’s requirements.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to provide care and services to patients based on their requirements, age-appropriateness, and developmental stage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or Diploma in Nursing (duration not less than three academic years in nursing only) or Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (duration not less than three academic years) with a pre-medical secondary school certificate or its equivalent, graduated after 1998.
- Valid certification to practice nursing
- BCLS and ACLS certifications must be obtained within six months of employment.
- Minimum of two years of critical care nursing experience
Registered Nurse – NICU
Provides direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities utilizing the scientific process of nursing; Adheres to AHD nursing standards of care and practice.
Demonstrates problem-solving and critical thinking skills to ensure the routine operation of the unit.
Demonstrates current knowledge of neonatal critical care nursing and the ability to recognize and apply fundamental disease pathophysiology.
- Demonstrates competent technical nursing skills; medications are administered safely and in accordance with policies and procedures; physicians are assisted with patient examinations and specialized procedures; IV therapy, dressings, etc., are performed with proficiency.
- Exhibits the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize potential emergencies; manages codes and other emergencies competently. Participates in simulated code exercises.
- Develops individualized care plans based on nursing diagnosis, with revisions based on evaluation and reassessment results. In daily care planning, activities of daily living, such as hygiene requirements, are considered.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (minimum of three years) or Diploma in Nursing (minimum of three academic years in nursing only) or Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)
- Current license to practice nursing in the home country and DHA BLS certification Preferred: NRP certification
- At least two years of nursing experience in the specialty of Neonatal Intensive Care
- Experience in a private facility is preferred
Methods for Applying
To apply, please refer to the link below and navigate through all of the vacancies for Nurses (17 positions) before applying if you satisfy all of the requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a foreign nurse find employment in Dubai?
A degree from an accredited nursing or midwifery program requires at least three years of training.
A certification for basic life support.
Experience as a registered nurse for at least two years.