Nursing Jobs In Dubai For UK Nurses 2023: There are numerous options to work as a nurse in the UAE thanks to Nursing employment. This is due to the fact that the nursing profession is recognized globally as a vital occupation.
The work is initially extremely fulfilling, exciting, and difficult. Every day is an opportunity to actually make a difference. Shift patterns are adaptable and can be arranged around other obligations, such as child care and daily tasks.
Nurses from all over the world, such as those from the United Kingdom, have the opportunity to experience life in a vibrant new culture and metropolis by practicing in Dubai.
Nurses are competent healthcare professionals who are licensed to practice independently or under the supervision of a physician, surgeon, or dentist, and who promote and maintain health.
In addition to its time-honored reputation for compassion and devotion, nursing is a highly skilled profession that is continually evolving to meet the requirements of society.
From guaranteeing the most accurate diagnosis to educating the public on vital health issues, nurses are important to the protection of public health.
In addition to caring for patients, interacting with doctors, providing medication, and monitoring vital signs, nurses have several responsibilities.
Check Also: Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Apply HERE
Requirements For UK Nurses
To be eligible for a nursing position in Dubai, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) requires that you hold the proper nursing qualifications and licensure from the United Kingdom.
To work as a nurse in Dubai, you’ll need a degree from a recognized nursing or midwifery program with at least three years of training.
A certification for basic life support. Minimum of two years experience as an RN. The majority of firms provide great benefits, such as housing.
This is accomplished through the provision of free housing or generous housing allowances. In addition to health, life, and dental insurance, educational and travel allowances, and paid vacation days, Dubai employees also receive health, life, and dental insurance.
Available Nursing Positions in Dubai for British Nurses
Media centers are seeking medical nurses to join their team; the details of this opportunity will be detailed in this post.
The Vacant Position
Promotes and recovers the health of patients by completing the nursing process, coordinating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, offering physical and psychological support to patients, their families, and friends, and managing assigned team members.
Duties for Nursing Jobs in Dubai For UK Nurses 2023
- Ensure that all consulting rooms are inspected at least twice each day to ensure that they are adequately stocked and that the checklist is filled out and signed.
- Check with administration frequently throughout a shift and activity, and accurately file any reports or outcomes.
- Maintains and adheres to all applicable UAE rules, guidelines, policies, and standards for the provision of nursing clinical services, including the maintenance of refrigerator temperatures and the proper disposal of waste in accordance with COSHH requirements.
- Referring to other members of the practice for guidance, consultation, and information on a range of health issues and minor diseases
- Conducting registration/welcome checks and collecting vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, weight, height, and temperature)
- Blood and urine samples, other specimens, and swabs are collected.
- Performing common treatments such as ear aspiration, eye cleansing, dressing application and removal, healing wounds, and pregnancy testing.
- Transporting all swab samples to the proper laboratory or hospital.
- Documentation of laboratory results and distribution to pertinent parties
- Dispensing of drugs (IM, IV, SC)
- Administering injections and vaccines to infants
- Administering travel vaccinations and providing guidance on travel healthcare
- Providing first aid and emergency care as needed
- Check weekly that the defibrillator, emergency bag, and doctor’s pack are in functioning order and/or well stocked.
- advising patients on their ongoing medical and nursing requirements
- Resupply and maintenance of clinical spaces and consulting rooms
- Noting all consultations and treatments with precision and legibility and recording them in patients’ notes.
- Assisting physicians in delivering medical care to patients as needed.
- modifying the clinical computer system with patient and treatment information
- At all times maintaining the principles of confidentiality and security of patient notes and data.
- Greeting patients with a cordial and helpful demeanor
- Administration tasks – As necessary reception desk coverage
- Interacting with other nurses, general practitioners, receptionists, and office personnel Other duties as assigned by the Chief Nurse/Clinical Manager/Medical Director
- Job Requirements (OPD, IPD, ER/ICU, OT, PEDIA with at least 2 years of experience in a relevant sector; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and a valid DHA license or letter of eligibility.
Salary Of Nurses In Dubai
- A typical salary for a nurse in Dubai is approximately 20,800 AED per month.
- The lowest average salary ranges from 13,000 AED to 40,800 AED (highest average or more).
- The average monthly pay includes benefits such as housing and transportation.
- The pay of nurses varies significantly dependent on experience, expertise, gender, and region.
How To Apply for Nursing Jobs in Dubai For UK Nurses 2023?
To apply, click the link below to be redirected to the careers website, and fill out the application form there.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a nurse in Dubai from the United Kingdom?
A degree from a recognized nursing or midwifery program requiring at least three years of training.
A certification for basic life support
experience as a registered nurse for at least two years.
How can I apply to become a nurse in Dubai?
Must possess a degree from a nationally or internationally recognized nursing college or university.
For UAE university graduates to be eligible for employment, the university and curriculum must both have Ministry of Education (MOE/NQA) accreditation.