Ophthalmic Technician Jobs in Canada 2023: Mississauga Retina Institute Inc., which is in Mississauga, ON, is looking for someone to fill a single open position as an Ophthalmic Technician. Those selected for employment will be required to begin as soon as practicable. The vacancy indicates permanent, full-time positions. The shift will begin at daybreak.
Details About Ophthalmic Technician Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Mississauga Retina Institute Inc.
Position: Ophthalmic Technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Check Also: Housekeeping Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
- The candidate should possess a certificate of completion from secondary education.
- The candidate should have at least five years of experience.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
Benefits of Ophthalmic Technician Jobs in Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Ophthalmic Technician Jobs in Canada 2023
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.
Frequently Asked Questions