Painter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners: Rana Painting & Renovations, which is located at 145 Martin Crossing Way NE, Calgary, Alberta T3J 3V3, is looking for painters who are self-motivated and have good people skills. The successful candidate must start working as soon as possible. The postings pertain to permanent or full-time work. There are day, weekend, shift, overtime, and morning shifts on the schedule.
Understanding the Canadian Painting Industry
Canada’s painting industry is varied and includes residential, commercial, and industrial painting, among other things. There is a steady need for skilled painters because building and remodeling projects are going on all over the country.
Jobs Details Of Painter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
|Employer Name||Rana Painting & Renovations|
|No. of vacancies||2|
|Salary||$29.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week|
|Employment type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location||145 MARTIN CROSSING WAY NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3V3|
- The candidate must prep, clean, and sand painted surfaces.
- The candidate will have to fill in cracks and holes.
- The candidate must mix paint to obtain the desired hue and consistency.
- The candidate must accurately measure, cut, and apply wallpaper and other wall coverings.
- The candidate will be expected to provide color schemes and wall covering recommendations to consumers.
- The candidate must create scaffolding and swing stages in addition to installing rigging.
- The candidate will have to put paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes on surfaces inside and outside.
Requirements for Painter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs).
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
- The individual must labor for long hours in an outdoor setting.
- The applicant must have the ability to work at heights.
- The candidate will be expected to work in a number of different places.
Benefits of Painter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
As part of their daily duties, the applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks.
How to Apply for Painter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
In conclusion, painter jobs in Canada are a great chance for people from other countries to build a successful career in the painting business. Foreign workers can do well in Canada’s friendly and busy painting industry if they have the right skills, certifications, and an open mind about different cultures.
People Also Ask:
Do we need painters in Canada?
Painters and decorators (other than interior decorators) are in high demand throughout Canada, and you may qualify for a Canadian permanent residence visa even without a job offer. There are tens of thousands of painters and decorators (excluding interior decorators) moving to Canada.
How can I obtain a painting license in Canada?
BC’s Industry Training Authority offers three- to four-year apprenticeship programs that lead to certification (ITA). After completing the apprenticeship program and passing the Interprovincial Red Seal examination (the ultimate exam for this trade), certification as a painter and decorator is granted.