Part-Time Stocker Jobs in US 2023: When you join our team as a stocker, you will be responsible for stocking, organizing freshly obtained inventory, and properly running machinery. You will play a critical part in providing a great shopping experience by ensuring that product displays are merchandised, expertly displayed, and easily accessible to customers.
Details About Part-Time Stocker Jobs in US 2023
|Average Hours||Fewer than 30 hours per week|
|Starting Wage||$19.00 per hour|
- Caregiver leave
- Dental Insurance
- Employee benefit
- Health coverage
- Employee support program
- Communication expertise
- Time administration
- GED or high school diploma Minimum age of 18 and successful drug test and reference check
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that clients have access to fresh goods, stock shelves, and rotate merchandise as needed.
- To create beautifully stocked displays, adhere to merchandising planograms.
- Manages new inventory as well as the removal and disassembly of empty boxes.
- uses machines and follows all safety precautions
- Collaborates with team members and provides essential info to store management.
- Within the extent of responsibilities, ensures the security and privacy of documents and data.
- Further responsibilities will be allocated as needed.
- Capability to stock products from store receiving to shelves; place merchandise weighing up to 45 pounds at varied heights on shelving.
- During retail operations, employees are frequently required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk.
- Regardless of the necessity for reasonable accommodations, employees must be competent to execute their tasks.
- Capacity to stock products from shop receiving to shelves; place merchandise weighing up to 45 pounds on shelving at various heights.
- Employees in the retail industry are frequently forced to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk.
- Employees must be competent to do their responsibilities, regardless of the need for reasonable accommodations.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous retail experience is preferred.
ALDI provides attractive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401(k) Plan Company Matching Contributions to the 401(k) Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- National Employee Discount Program (PerkSpot)
Additionally, qualifying employees receive:
- Insurance for medical, prescription, dental, and vision
- Abundant vacation time and seven paid holidays
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave at full compensation
- Up to 2 weeks of paid carer leave at the full salary
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Optional term life insurance
ALDI is committed to giving all applicants and workers an equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding) or gender identity or expression. When applicable and permitted by law, employment may be contingent on ALDI receiving a job-related, approved drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check.
How to Apply for Part-Time Stocker Jobs in US 2023
People Also Ask
Is being a stocker a hard job?
Work is extremely monotonous, usually hectic, especially if there are callouts, but occasionally relaxing. Holidays will always be a nuisance, but such is life.
How may a foreigner obtain employment in the United States?
With an employment-related green card (permanent residency), an exchange visitor work and study visa, or a seasonal or temporary worker visa, you can work in the United States. Your visa and work permit requirements will vary based on your professional objectives.
How can I become an inventory clerk?
How to turn into a stocker
complete high school or its equivalent. To become a stocker, a high school diploma is required.
Concentrate on computer classes…
Acquire an associate’s degree…
Complete your training as a stocker…
advancement in the logistics industry.