Personal Home support worker Jobs in Canada 2023: Kirsty Marie Canlas, based in Brampton, Ontario, is seeking competent people for the position of Personal support worker – home support who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected individual will be required to start work as soon as possible. Full-time or permanent opportunities are available. Day, Morning, and 09:00 to 17:00 are the shift periods to be determined.
- The employer’s name is Kirsty Marie Canlas.
- Personal support worker – home help
- Number of open positions: 1
- Salary: $17.00 per hour, 40-44 hours per week
- Permanent, full-time employment
- The location is Brampton, Ontario.
Check Also: Electrician Jobs in Toronto 2023 – Apply Here
- Personal and bedside attention must be provided by the candidate.
- The candidate must administer medication.
- The candidate will be expected to assist consumers in water (e.g., a pool) and with bathing and other personal hygiene chores.
- The candidate would be expected to engage in regular exercises, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate must be competent to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The applicant must go shopping for groceries and household necessities.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must be conversant in English.
- A secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- It is necessary to have a Personal Support Worker Certificate.
- The candidate must be prompt.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be able to effectively converse in person.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized as well as versatile.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be capable of making sound decisions.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The workplace atmosphere
- There is no smoking permitted in the workplace.
- The candidate must be able to reside in free optional accommodation.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in a city environment.
- The employee will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Experience and specialization
- The target audience
- The candidate will be in charge of adults, the elderly, and men.
- Safety and Security
- A thorough criminal background check should be undertaken on the candidate.
- Transportation and travel information
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
- Physical abilities as well as working conditions
- Long periods of bending, crouching, and kneeling are required of the candidate.
- The individual must be able to sit, stand, and stroll for long periods of time.
- As part of their daily activities, the candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding responsibilities as part of their daily duties.
- The individual should be expected to perform repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
- Individuals must be prepared to work in a permanent position for extended periods of time.
- The person must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- The individual must be able to work under stressful conditions.
Benefits of Personal Home support worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- Those that are successful will obtain physical, financial, long-term, and other rewards.
- The successful candidate will obtain a health care plan under Health Benefits.
- The winning candidate will receive a financial benefit incentive.
- Long Term Benefits will provide additional benefits to the successful candidate.
- Besides from the health, financial, and long-term benefits listed above, the chosen candidate will receive free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply for Personal Home support worker Jobs in Canada 2023?
If you want to apply, please use the options provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a need for personal support workers in Canada?
Home assistance workers, housekeepers, and related occupations (NOC 4412) will have a very positive job outlook in Ontario from 2022 to 2024. This outlook was influenced by the following factors: Much new employment will be created as the labor force expands. Due to retirements, some roles will become available.
Is there a strong need for PSW in Canada?
PSW is a hard profession, particularly in Canada. According to Employment Canada, 60 percent of full-time work options for Personal Support Workers are available to those students who choose to pursue a career in the health field.