Pricing Coordinator Jobs in Canada 2023: Gordon Food Service has issued a notification inviting candidates to submit their application for the post of Pricing Coordinator. This post belongs to the Revenue Management Department and enjoys a good pay scale and other employee benefits. Registration for this post has started and will end soon. Candidates with good working experience, skills and working knowledge are preferred for this post.
Details About Pricing Coordinator Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Gordon Food Service
Position: Pricing Coordinator
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.92 per hour
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Milton ON, Ajax ON, Amherst NS, or surrounding areas.
- Candidates will have to perform customer retention, collection, organization and administration.
- The candidate will interpret the customer markup pricing structure negotiated by the Corporate Account Manager.
- Candidate will monitor contract items and expiration of sales agreement.
- Candidates must develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Candidates may also have to perform other duties on assignment.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-starters with attention to detail.
- Candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must have the ability to multi-task, and be able to work independently.
- Candidates should have problem solving attitude.
- Candidates must have the ability to solve multiple complex business problems with the ability to balance customer needs.
Benefits of Pricing Coordinator Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidates will get good pay scale.
- A dedicated term life insurance facility is also provided to the candidate.
- Candidates will find a family culture in the office.
- Concessions are also given to the candidate.
How to Apply for Pricing Coordinator Jobs in Canada 2023
Candidates who are interested to join GFS as Pricing Coordinator and become the valuable key of Revenue Management Department then just click on the link we have given below and submit your application now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the job of a pricing coordinator?
The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for pricing, margin and general financial analysis. This includes price/product optimization, pricing strategy, customer contract management, customer rebate management and management reporting.
How do I become a Pricing Coordinator?
To become a retail pricing coordinator, you need a bachelor’s degree in business administration, retail, finance, statistics, marketing, accounting, or a related field. You must have an understanding of marketing, sales, customer services, and other aspects of business.