Jobs in Canada for Production Welder: Bourgault Industries Ltd.’s fast-paced subsidiary is Highline Manufacturing. We are headquartered in Vonda, Saskatchewan, and make agricultural equipment of the highest quality.
Join our team if you are a production welder! Our ideal applicant is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and eager to learn! This position is responsible for welding components that adhere to technical standards and manufacturing and quality requirements.
Our organization is seeking highly skilled welders to join its dynamic team. We need a diligent professional that enjoys overcoming obstacles and exceeding client expectations. You will mostly be responsible for understanding designs, monitoring machinery, and evaluating welded components.
To be successful in this job, you need to know a lot about electrical and welding equipment. Additionally, the selected candidate will have a steady hand and exceptional attention to detail.
What does the Highline provide?
Production Bonuses; Pay Increases Based on Performance
-Premium for the afternoon shift ($2.50/hour)
-Health and dental benefits, as well as a health spending account -Retirement savings plan -Company-wide profit sharing, and more!
Job Details Of Jobs in Canada for Production Welder:
- Name of Employer: Highline Manufacturing Ltd.
- Salary and wage information: dependent on experience
- Location: \sVONDA
- Employment Policies:
- Full Time
- Duration of Employment:
- Permanent Instruction: 12th Grade
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Plan layouts by interpreting blueprints, drawings, and measurements.
- Weld both tiny and large components, including copper plumbing, beams, and pipes.
- Utilize specialist equipment for industrial welding and supervise similar devices.
- Maintain and fix all equipment.
- Examine welded surfaces, structures, and components for flaws.
- adhere to and enforce stringent safety rules, such as the use of heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor the temperature and utilization of the machines.
- Weld parts in horizontal, vertical, and overhead orientations.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- A valid welding certification from an approved institution is desired.
- at least two years of experience as a welder.
- excellent familiarity with welding equipment, electrical equipment, and hand tools.
- ability to analyze and read blueprints and plans.
- outstanding attention to detail.
Highline Manufacturing Ltd.
People Also Ask:
Can a welder immigrate to Canada?
You may qualify for immigration to Canada as an experienced welder through the Federal Skilled Trades Program (a subcategory of the Express Entry system). Fill out our evaluation form now! If you are unfamiliar with the FSTP, you should first read the following articles: Federal Skilled Trades Program
What is the average wage for a welder in Canada?
In Canada, how much does a welder make? The average annual compensation for a welder in Canada is $44,850, or $23 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $39,000 per year, but most experienced individuals earn up to $58,500 per year.
How many hours do welders in Canada work every week?
The majority of welders and operators of similar machines work 40 hours per week in factories, machine shops, and construction sites.