Ramp Agent Jobs in Canada 2023: Based in Mississauga, ON, Air Canada is seeking applications from suitable candidates for the position of Ramp Agent – Air Transport who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment. Shift hours include day, evening, night, weekend, shift, flexible hours, morning and morning.
Employer Name: Air Canada
Position: Ramp agent – air transport
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $23.36 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Requirements for Ramp Agent Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- There are no formal education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 to 7 months of experience in the relevant industry.
Security and safety
- The candidate must undergo a thorough criminal background check as well as a medical examination.
- Candidate must have airport security clearance.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
Working conditions and physical abilities.
- Candidate must be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
Benefits of Ramp Agent Jobs in Canada 2023
- Health, financial and long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under health benefits, selected candidate will get dental plan and healthcare plan.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will get the benefits as per the collective agreement.
- Under long term benefits, selected candidate will get other benefits and pension plan.
How to Apply for Ramp Agent Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a ramp agent in Canada?
Ramp agents must qualify for a higher level of security clearance. They must also have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract. They should be fluent in English. Employers may require applicants to have a high school diploma or equivalent, or to pass a pre-employment exam.
How long does it take to get hired as a ramp agent?
To become a ramp agent, you typically need a high school diploma and zero years of experience. The most common jobs before becoming a ramp agent are cashier, sales associate, and customer service representative. Becoming a ramp agent requires an average of 1-3 months of on-the-job training.