Regional Account Manager Jobs in UK: Tate, a leading staffing and recruitment agency, is seeking an experienced Regional Account Manager to join our United Kingdom team. This is an intriguing opportunity for those with a strong background in account management and a desire to work in the United Kingdom with visa sponsorship.
Details of Regional Account Manager Jobs in UK:
- Title: Regional Account Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Tate
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: Not Specified
- Secondary // Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- 1-3 Years of Experience
As a Regional Account Manager at Tate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of Client Relationships: establishing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers in the region.
- Growth of Accounts: Developing and executing account strategies to drive revenue growth and meet sales objectives.
- Client Needs Assessment: Identifying client requirements and tailoring personnel solutions to meet those requirements.
- Collaboration with the recruitment team to identify and locate qualified candidates for client positions.
- Contracts, pricing, and terms are negotiated with clients to ensure mutually beneficial agreements.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitor activity in order to inform account strategies.
- Providing regular updates and reports on account performance and sales activities.
Education and Qualification:
To be considered for the position of Regional Account Manager, you must possess:
- Experience in Account Management: Proven experience in account management or a comparable function, preferably within the staffing or recruitment industry.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with clients.
- Sales savvy: a history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Right to labor: Permission to labor in the United Kingdom with visa sponsorship, if necessary.
Benefits of Regional Account Manager Jobs in UK:
- Profitable Compensation: RAMs are frequently compensated with competitive base salaries, performance-based incentives, and commissions. This can potentially result in high earning potential.
- Profession Advancement: Many companies regard RAM positions as stepping stones to more senior positions within the organization, such as sales director, regional sales manager, or even vice president of sales. RAMs who excel in their positions may have career advancement opportunities.
- Independent status: Regional account managers typically manage their territories with a degree of independence. They are responsible for establishing their own schedules, prioritizing clients, and making decisions in order to meet their sales goals.
- Diverse Working Conditions: RAMs frequently interact with a wide variety of clients, industries, and products or services, which can contribute to a stimulating and variegated work environment. This diversity can assist them in gaining experience.
- Building customer relationships: RAMs cultivate enduring relationships with clients. This not only fosters consumer loyalty for the organization but also allows RAMs to develop a professional network that can be advantageous to their careers.
- Travel Possibilities: Depending on the region they manage, RAMs may have the opportunity to travel, which may appeal to those who appreciate discovering new places and interacting with clients in person.
- Ability Improvement: This position necessitates the development of transferable skills such as negotiation, communication, strategic planning, and problem-solving that are applicable to a variety of industries and positions.
- Impact on Revenue: RAMs have a direct effect on the organization’s revenue and profitability. Their ability to effectively manage and expand client accounts contributes directly to the company’s bottom line.
- Market Analysis: Regional account managers frequently acquire insightful knowledge regarding regional markets, customer preferences, and competitor activities. This data can be utilized to formulate effective sales strategies.
- Job Protection: Regional account managers will likely continue to be in demand as long as businesses need to manage and expand their clientele. This can provide employment security in the appropriate industry and with a reputable organization.
- Persona Development: The challenges and responsibilities of a regional account manager position can result in personal development, increased self-assurance, and a sense of accomplishment.
- Networking Possibilities: Developing relationships with clients, partners in the industry, and coworkers can lead to new opportunities and collaborations both within and outside of the current organization.
How To Apply For Regional Account Manager Jobs in UK:
To explore the possibility of working in the UK with visa sponsorship and to apply for this intriguing Regional Account Manager position with Tate, please visit our careers portal and submit your application.
Join Tate as a Regional Account Manager and play a crucial role in providing UK clients with staffing solutions. Apply today if you have a background in account management, solid client relationships, and the desire to work in a dynamic industry. We anticipate the addition of seasoned Regional Account Managers to our team.
People Also Ask:
How much do regional account managers earn in the UK?
The average salary for a Regional Account Manager in London is £62,310 per annum. The average additional cash compensation for a regional account manager in London is £17,872, with a range of £8,810 – £36,253.
Is account manager a good job UK?
An account manager job is a lucrative position and a sought-after job in a variety of industries. The top earners in the field make around £66,029 with the average salary for an account manager being about £44,682 a year.
How do I become an account manager UK?
Although there are a few different pathways you can take to become an account manager, the most popular route prospective account managers take is to achieve a bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as business administration and business management.