Resort Jobs in Japan For Foreigners 2023-24: For those without significant financial obligations who wish to travel and earn money in Japan, working at a resort is an excellent option.
When you work at a resort, you will likely become close with your coworkers and join an incredible local group.
A resort is a site intended for recreational or relaxing purposes. People frequently visit these locations on vacation, and a large staff is often required to accommodate them.
Now, please read on to obtain complete information on resort jobs for foreigners in Japan, including the most recent openings and application instructions.
Details About Resort Jobs in Japan For Foreigners 2023-24
Resort jobs range anywhere from management positions to maintenance personnel, and depending on the type of resort, specialty resort jobs may be available.
Resort workers assist the public at spas, luxury hotels, casinos, theme parks, and lodges. Employment opportunities range from entry-level housekeepers and retail clerks to highly specialized game attendants and ski instructors.
You’ll have to balance work time and playtime so you can get the right amount of adventure and exploration in your life.
Although it sounds like a vacation, working at a beach resort or any resort hotel is hard work and requires dedication from its staff, whether you are employed on a seasonal or full-time basis.
Each worker is necessary to ensure the smooth daily operation of the business and the comfort of resort patrons.
Types of Resort Jobs
- A ski resort, for example, will need lift operators, ski instructors, and ski patrollers ski patrollers
- casino destinations will require dealers, pit bosses, security personnel, etc.
- Wilderness resorts often feature outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and others.
- Hotel Resort jobs may include housekeeping, janitorial, and guest services
- Golf resort jobs may consist of many of the positions already mentioned, as well as golf-specific positions
- Recreation Resorts Jobs
- All-Inclusive Resorts Jobs
- Destination Resorts Jobs
- Ecotourism and Ecological Resorts Jobs
- Historic Resorts Jobs
- Casino and Amusement Park Resorts Jobs
Available Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
They have several opportunities which are (eighty positions) for foreigners to apply for within their latest ongoing vacancies, and they include;
The Junior Accountant’s core responsibility is to support the General Cashier and assume part of Income Audit and Receiving duties.
You will maintain a high customer service focus by always approaching your job with the customers in mind and being proactive promptly towards their needs and requests.
- University Commerce degree in Accounting and Management preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- At least two years of working experience in the hotel industry or higher in other hospitality industries.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must be trustworthy and of high integrity.
- Understand local labor laws and regulations.
- Good attitude in cooperating with related departments
- Fluent in written and spoken English to meet business needs.
The Bartender is concerned with the efficient and professional service of food and beverages while ensuring guests receive optimum service in accordance with the standards, policies, and procedures of the Hotel and Hilton.
- Senior High School education or specialty in Hospitality.
- 1-2 years in a managerial position in a 4 / 5-star category hotel.
- Good English skills to meet business needs.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
- Flexible and respond quickly and positively to changing requirements, including performing any tasks requested of you.
Executive House Keeper
The Executive housekeeper will oversee all housekeeping and laundry operations, coordinating with other departments for a smooth operation.
As the Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for performing different tasks to the highest standards.
- At least two years of experience as an Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Responsive and customer-focused.
- Able to drive excellence as well as routine work.
- Communicate effectively and clearly.
- Able to adapt work style and ethics appropriately.
- Language fluency: Japanese (above business level), fluency in spoken English is advantageous.
The Chief Engineer manages the maintenance and repair of the hotel buildings, grounds, and contents cost-effectively, ensuring the efficient and safe operation of all plants and equipment in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
You will plan and carry out various engineering, management, and maintenance work. Assist the Director of Engineering (DOE) to run the Engineering department efficiently.
- Proficient in English to meet business needs.
- At least ten years of experience in hotel/building services or other appropriate engineering fields.
- At least three years in a Chief Engineer position or five years in an Assistant Chief Engineer position in a 5-star hotel.
The Sales Supervisor assists the Assistant Director of Sales in leading and supervising the Sales Team. You will oversee and direct all aspects of the negotiation and coordination process and the successful handling of Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. / Social / Tour & Travel events as assigned.
This role leads the Sales team to ensure the smooth operation of the department to maximize business opportunities and deliver the highest service standards.
- Junior College degree.
- At least three years of relevant experience in international hotel chains.
- Good English and Chinese reading and writing skills to meet business needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Hospitality & Integrity
Manager of Marketing Communication
As Marketing and Communication Manager, you are responsible for promoting the Hotel, its images, facilities, and services to the general public, customers, the Hotel, and the community.
You will also be responsible for gaining positive exposure for the Hotel in the mass media and the community and building a solid presence in the market by maintaining a good relationship with the press and the local community.
- Previous experience with marketing or public relation in the hotel/leisure sector is desirable.
- Business-level conversation and creative writing in English and Japanese are a Must.
- Extensive knowledge of Ads. / Media Planning and printing/ production process.
- PC knowledge: Word, Excel, Web, and basic knowledge of Desktop Publishing Systems.
- Strong skills in project management and time management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a foreigner find employment in Japan?
Visas and Regulations for Foreigners Working in Japan
To work full-time in Japan, a working visa is required, which must be sponsored by your prospective employer in Japan. You and your employer must submit various documents proving your eligibility for the position in order to obtain one.
What jobs are available in Japan?
Employment in Japan
Agriculture, consumer goods (electronics), manufacturing (mining), information technology, pharmaceuticals, services (banking, retail, telecommunications), tourism, and transportation (aerospace, automobiles, shipbuilding).