Restaurant Team Member Jobs in New York: Have fun and work diligently! As a member of the Shack Team, you will be a vital and valued member of our group from day one. You will be able to train at every station in the shack while gaining more responsibility and earning more money. We value learning and growth, and you can move up in your career to become a shack trainer, cross trainer, shift manager, or something else. In addition to your hourly base wage, you’ll be able to earn tips by showing how friendly and helpful you are.
Details Of Restaurant Team Member Jobs in New York:
- $18.50 an hour12 days ago
- Dental Insurance
What’s in it for YOU?
- A workplace where you can be yourself, express your ideas, have fun, and work cooperatively
- Competitive wages and weekly earnings
- Options for medical, dental, and vision insurance to meet your needs
- Discount programs for transit, corporate fitness, and additional services
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match*
- *Time for relaxation and rejuvenation
- program for employee dining discounts
- Bonus for referring new #ShackFam members
- Access to an online training program and self-development resources
- Opportunities for flexible scheduling and self-directed advancement
dependent on eligibility
We value not just the quality of your job but also the manner in which you perform it. 49% of what you do is what you do, whereas 51% is the attitude with which you do it. Our dynamic company is hiring positive and motivated entry-level team members, both full-time and part-time.
- Experience in hospitality and/or food service is preferred but not essential; we’ll teach you the rest!
- motivated to learn rapidly and advance in a team-oriented, professional environment.
We are searching for individuals who are quick-witted, dedicated, and eager to hit the ground running!
This is an entry-level position for which no experience is required! All you need is the desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced, professional, team-oriented workplace! We will equip you with all the resources you need for a great Shacksperience, including hands-on training, online learning modules, and a career development plan.
- Food preparation, customer service, interactions with guests, cooking, and cleaning
- Providing extraordinary hospitality to our guests
- Combining great volume and superiority
- Participating in continuous training and improvement
- Capability to learn rapidly in a high-pressure, high-volume situation
- motivated individual eager to assume more jobs and responsibilities
- Open availability and adaptability are essential—the capacity to work any shift
Shake Shack is a contemporary “roadside” burger restaurant that serves standard burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With its fresh, simple, high-quality, and reasonably priced food, Shake Shack is a fun, lively, and widely appealing neighborhood gathering spot. People who want to be our future leaders are drawn to and helped to grow by our unique and exciting culture. Shake Shack started as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park. Now, it has more than 330 locations across the country and is still growing.
Shake Shack is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military status, or veteran status.
How to apply for Restaurant Team Member Jobs in New York?
People Also Ask:
What is KFC’s minimum hiring age in New York City?
You recognize that teamwork makes work easier and more enjoyable, and you do so with great vigor. – You are at least 16 years of age. Remember that this is very basic information. You will learn more after applying.
How can I submit a resume to KFC?
How to Submit Your Resume to KFC
Emphasize the skills you know KFC is seeking. Put yourself in the shoes of the KFC branch manager…
Keep it brief…
Verify KFC’s requirements in the job description.
Make your KFC application stand out…
Check that your contact information is correct.
What is the definition of part-time hours in New York?
Anything less than full-time employment, which is typically defined as 30 to 40 hours a week, constitutes part-time employment. Part-time work is anything less than 30 hours per week, according to this definition.