Romania Government Scholarships 2023: The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs publicizes the Romanian Scholarships. The scholarships are available to students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs at Romanian institutes. Throughout the duration of the scholarship, the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will cover all expenses in full. This scholarship is given annually by the Romanian government. Apply for positions online. Any candidate from a non-EU country may apply, regardless of nationality. European citizens are ineligible.
The government of Romania seeks to promote the Romanian language and culture. Except for medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy, applicants may select their preferred study program in all subjects. They awarded 85 scholarships the previous year. This year, the number of scholarships is uncertain. The government of Romania does not charge an application fee. All other information regarding the Romanian Government Scholarships 2023, including eligibility requirements and the application process, is provided below.
Details About Romania Government Scholarships 2023
- Nation: Romania
- Number of Awards: 85 per country
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
- Coverage Financial: Financed
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
Duration of the Scholarship
The academic year typically commences on October 1 in Romania.
- College: three to six years
- 1.5 to 2 years for master’s
- Doctoral: 3 to 4 years
- Examine Domains
- These fields are offered for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Civilization and Culture, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education’s budget in Romania. Consequently, the award will provide:
- Tuition is free of charge.
- Complimentary Lodging
A Regular Allowance:
- Monthly fee of 65 EUR for undergraduate students (first cycle).
- Monthly fee of 75 EUR for Master’s Studies (2nd cycle).
- Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) are required to pay 85 EUR per month (3rd cycle).
- The process for applying lists all of the documents that are needed, such as diplomas, transcripts, birth certificates, passports, and CVs.
- A PDF file with a comprehensive list of required documents is uploaded. The Romanian Embassy website will provide you with this list.
- Foreign citizens originate from every nation in the world, with the exception of European states.
- not eligible for Romanian citizenship.
- maximum age of 35 for bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and 45 for doctoral and postgraduate degrees.
- The deadline to submit an application for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 is March 1, 2023. 15 July 2023: Announcement of the Selection of Results
Ways to Apply (Application Process)
The Government of Romania explains the application procedure. Only through the Study in Romania website may a scholarship application be submitted. Visit the scholarship website listed beneath.