RTA Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai 2023: The Dubai Taxi Corporation is seeking taxi drivers and motorcycle riders. These are the dates for the walk-in interviews in Dubai. The company will pay a competitive wage with commission and other perks such as free housing, health insurance, etc. Also, we urge women to apply for these positions.
Details About RTA Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai 2023
|Company:||Privilege Labor Recruitment|
|Job Role:||Taxi Driver, Bike Rider|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Driver Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||2-5 Years of Relevant Experience|
|Job Location:||Abu Hail, Dubai|
|Min. Salary:||AED 2000-5000|
|Benefits:||Salary + Commission, Health Insurance, and Accommodation Available|
Why Should I Apply For Dubai Taxi Driver Job Vacancies?
Several taxi and private public transportation firms in Dubai are affiliated with RTA Dubai. Almost all taxis in Dubai offer comparable monthly wages and commissions. If you are a hard-working individual who can work lengthy shifts during the day or night, you may qualify for the position. You may then apply for this position. Male and female candidates are permitted to attend interviews. The majority of drivers want to work for Dubai Taxi because of the following factors:
- Clean work in air-conditioned vehicles and automobiles
- 12-hour shift, day or night (the longer you drive)
- You run your own business.
- Excellent commission at the month’s end (most drivers earn around AED 5000–6000 per month)
- Free health and medical facilities
- Meeting people with diverse abilities and professional standings
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Taxi Drivers Walk-in Interviews in Dubai?
To be eligible for walk-in interviews for taxi drivers in Dubai, you must meet the following minimal prerequisites and qualifications:
- Secondary School or High School Diploma
- A valid UAE driver’s license
- Valid visit visa, cancelled visa, or freelance visa
- Strong communication abilities
- fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Requirements for RTA Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Professional CV
- Original Degree,Diploma certificate
- Copy Degree,Diploma certificate
- Original Experience certificate, if available
- Copy of Experience Certificate, If available
Benefits RTA Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How To Apply for RTA Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a taxi driver for the RTA in Dubai?
Permission to operate a cab.
The driver must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
The client must pass the prerequisite training course.
The customer must pass the foundation training course examination.
The client must pass the medical fitness examination.
How much does an RTA Dubai taxi driver make?
The annual income of a Dubai Taxi Company taxi driver in India ranges from 1.5 lakhs to 2.4 lakhs, with an average compensation of 1.8 lakhs.