Sales Officer Job at GBfoods in Ghana 2023: We offer cooking solutions in several European and African countries through brands such as Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia, and Bl Band.
The purpose of “celebrating local flavours” is to offer each of the local communities of which we are a part more strength and care and to highlight their authentic cuisines. Several of our local products have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century. They have established themselves as brands that are popular and firmly embedded in the local culture.
Nowadays, millions of customers choose us because of our €1.2 billion in annual revenue and 3,000-person workforce.
Role & Responsibilities for Sales Officer Job at GBfoods in Ghana 2023
We are seeking a sales officer in Tamale who will be responsible for expanding the business in Ghana’s Northern Region. In order for the company’s products to be sold directly to clients in the region, he or she will be responsible for locating clients and consumers and forging strong relationships with them.
The main responsibilities will be:
- responsible for net sales objective for the territory assigned to him or her
- He or she is responsible for increasing sales of existing products and launching any new products in the assigned market.
- Manage the redistribution model of consumer sales.
- develop, maintain, and expand a customer base in his or her zone with the assistance of other team members.
- Employ territorial sales tactics.
What should you anticipate from us?
Become a part of an international firm where you can contribute to the growth and development of a business while receiving the training and resources necessary for success.
What are our expectations of you?
We need an individual who is committed, has sales experience in the field, and is eager to take on the opportunities and challenges of the position.
Requirements of Sales Officer Job at GBfoods in Ghana 2023
2-3 years of sales experience in the area of fast
- FMCG stands for fast-moving consumer goods.a degree or professional certification in marketing or sales.
- extremely skilled at communicating with others and creating bargains.
- Effective at completing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Open-mindedness, proactivity, and teamwork
- Effective knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits of Sales Officer Job at GBfoods in Ghana 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Sales Officer Job at GBfoods in Ghana 2023
Closing Date: Oct 27, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would you like to work for GB Foods Ghana?
Working for GB Food will provide you with numerous professional prospects that will allow you to maximise your potential. In addition to providing employees with local and worldwide development opportunities, we also offer fair remuneration and a complete benefits package.
What does GB Foods do?
We have made the lives of millions of families around the world easier by providing culinary solutions for their recipes. We adapt to the needs of each market while preserving the distinctive recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation.