Security Guard Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship: Security Guard Jobs are ideal for newcomers to Canada as well as those looking to immigrate to and live in Canada. It is a well-paying if not one of the highest-paying, unskilled career in Canada that allows you to spend quality time with your family (work-life balance). Work requirements are simple to satisfy because no standard minimum qualification is required. The sole requirement is that you have a basic understanding of both of Canada’s official languages (English and French). You only need to know French if you are assigned to a French province (like Montreal).
Eagle Security Ltd, situated in Cranbrook, British Columbia, is our current employer. This position is permanent and full-time. The candidate must start as soon as feasible. The shift schedule is still being worked out, but all morning, afternoon, evening, and late night shifts are available. Read on for more information about Security Guard Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
Details About Security Guard Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Food Services Manager/Supervisor.
- Name of Employer: Royal Penn, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Employment Industry: Hoteling/Food Services
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent.
- Duty Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Number of Vacancies: 20
- Experience Required: Will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not much.
- Minimum age: 18 or 19 in some Canadian provinces.
- Expected salary: CAD 17.5 per hour.
Check Alos: Visa Sponsored Unskilled jobs in Portugal for Foreigners 2023
Security Guard Job Requirements in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have a minimum qualification of a Secondary (High School) Diploma.
- Some Canadian provinces, such as Alberta, require a minimum age of 18 or 19.
- A candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to legally work in Canada and must meet all immigration requirements to be eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo mandatory training from the employer.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free food is provided by the company.
- Free accommodation is provided by the company.
- Free medical insurance from the company.
- Free transport by company.
- On-the-spot visa booking (as soon as the job is confirmed).
- On-the-spot flight (as soon as the reply is confirmed).
- All paid annual holidays and vacation entitlements.
- Paid overtime (especially during weekends).
- The company will pay the relocation/transfer fee of the candidate.
Average Salary for an Entry-Level Security Guard in Canada:
The average salary of an entry-level security guard depends on experience and many other factors such as where he works, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to security guard training, the average salary of a security guard is. The average in Canada is $35,000 a year. Since this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 17.50, this corresponds to an average annual salary of CAD 33,150. So, in light of these survey statistics (collected from random employers and employees across Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
Personal Skills/Attributes of a Security Guard:
- This work requires you to stand for long periods for physical strength and good health.
- Additional brain contact to detect any illegal activity, illegal entry, or infiltration attempt.
- Better communication and information skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Vigilance and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good leadership/supervision skills to ensure area safety
- Good grasp of security systems technology.
- He should be a good listener.
- Must have excellent crowd control ability.
How to Apply for Security Guard Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- By clicking on the link below, you will be redirected to the official job search portal, use the apply button below the job description.
- You can also use the search box and location box to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, for example, “Food Services Manager/Supervisor Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship”, “Catering Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship”, “Food Services/Sector Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada”, “Hotel Management Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/For Foreigners.
- Select British Columbia, Canada in the location bar below the search bar. If your search returns results, go more precise and select Cranbrook,
- It is better to update your CV or resume and cover letter according to the latest market trends as it is more likely that your employer will notice the layout/presentation.
- Check the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before applying. Carefully review the job role and its requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button below.
- Fill in the required details asked and apply.
- Confirm receipt of the confirmation email for your submitted job application.
Frequently Asked Questions