Security Guard Jobs in Qatar 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Today’s Security Guard Jobs in Qatar for Visa Sponsored Foreigners or Natives (5,000+ Vacancies Available): Qatar is unquestionably a land of opportunities for both educated and illiterate, skilled and unskilled job seekers.
This is demonstrated by the increasing number of immigrants traveling to Qatar in search of employment and career opportunities.
Details About Security Guard Jobs in Qatar 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
A job as a security guard in Qatar is an excellent way to work and live in the country without prior experience or formal education. In reality, it is a type of job offer extended to inexperienced individuals looking for work.
There are many security career opportunities in Qatar. You must be aware that security services are required by all industries and businesses. Security jobs in Qatar are lucrative since there are so many employers, including security agencies, schools, institutions, churches, stores, warehouses, corporations, communities, and so on.
A security guard’s principal role is to ensure the safety of his employer’s property and people (s). This may entail observing, analyzing, and reporting to a supervisor, as well as taking significant action.
The general qualifications for security guard positions in Qatar are listed below. However, individual employers’ requirements may differ, as some may require more or less than those listed below.
- This profession’s physical and mental requirements may include seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- On occasion, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling are required.
- Sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time, which may include stair climbing, walking up inclines, and walking over uneven terrain.
- Frequent lifting and/or movement of up to 10 pounds is required, with occasional lifting and/or movement of up to 25 pounds.
- Every security guard licensing criteria must be met and maintained.
- Patrolling a location by foot and car
- Throughout the day, security and supervision are provided for large groups attending outdoor events.
- Monitoring the computer and video systems
- Help with traffic control during morning and evening pick-up and drop-off.
- Responsibilities for general security
- Under the management of the Operations Manager
- In the event of a security compromise, providing accurate information to the school administration
- specified places to patrol
- Armored trucks must be operated and protected.
- Customers’ identification and age should be checked.
- By enforcing regulations and monitoring establishment activities, you can keep order and settle problems.
- Retail theft and thieving can be prevented and detected. Analyze and recommend security systems for employees or consumers that engage in criminal behavior.
- Investigate in order to find missing persons.
If you are a foreigner or a Qatari looking for work and you have some of the skills and qualifications listed above, you will have a better chance of getting a high-paying security guard job in Qatar.
In an effort to pique your interest, we’ve decided to include Qatar’s wage scale for security professionals. This information can be found beneath.
SECURITY GUARD SALARY STRUCTURE IN QATAR
In Qatar, a typical security guard or expert earns 4,360 QAR per month, or 52,300 QAR per year. This monthly salary normally ranges between 2,310 QAR (the minimum) and 6,620 QAR (the maximum) (the highest). Security employees and specialists in Qatar are paid based on their prior job experience and the ability of their employers to pay staff.
You’re interested in security jobs now that you’ve seen the salary range, right? The highest-paying Security Guard Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and Qatari natives (residents) are mentioned below.
BEST PAYING SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN QATAR (LATEST SECURITY JOB VACANCIES)
The following are examples of high-paying security guard employment in Qatar available to foreign nationals with a sponsoring visa:
- Hotel security guard
- Officer in charge of bank security
- estate security officer
- Factory security guard
- Officer in charge of office security
- The security guard at a shopping mall
- Officer in charge of beach security
- Officer of Farm Security
- Security personnel in government offices
- Public-building security guard
- a security guard for a building
How to Apply
To apply for a visa-sponsored position as a security guard in Qatar, you must meet all of the requirements listed on this page and use the relevant application link.
You will be directed to a page with a list of available Qatari security guard opportunities after clicking the application link below. Then, open the ones that have been uploaded in the last week, read all of the job requirements and application processes, and then use the direct application link on the employer’s website to express your interest in acquiring visa sponsorship to work as a security officer in Qatar. Use the application URL that was supplied.
Application Deadline: 2023-06-11
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the base salary for security guards in Qatar?
The average monthly wage for a security guard in Qatar is QAR 2,500. The highest security guard salary in Qatar is QAR 5,000, and the lowest is QAR 1,500. This is based on 14 Qatar-based security guards who recently registered with GulfTalent. The most recent openings can be found at Qatar Security Guard jobs.
How can I become a Qatari security guard?
There are some procedures you must take to obtain employment.
NBI clearance… 14 passport-sized photographs… certificate from the pre-employment seminar (PEOS).
… apostille (or red ribbon)… E-services
Which security firm pays the highest salaries in Qatar?
Qatar’s top-performing security service company in Doha, Al Sraiya Security Services (SSS), guarantees the safety of all properties and assets. In addition, this organisation specialises in novel technology for security guarding, event security, cash management systems, and ATM management.