Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarship 2023: The Government of Singapore Scholarship is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program that allows bachelor’s degree candidates to directly apply to the Ph.D. degree program. Following a four-year bachelor’s degree program, you can pursue a master’s degree, a master’s degree leading to a doctorate, or a direct doctorate. This is a fully funded scholarship for Singaporean study. You will receive free tuition at the top four Singaporean universities. The Singaporean authorities will bear all expenses. Send in your online applications immediately.
The Singapore Passport is the most powerful in the world and is constantly ranked first. Any student from any country may apply for the SINGA Scholarship 2023. You can apply without having to pay an application fee, and you can also apply for the SINGA Scholarship without having to take the IELTS. There are no prerequisites or requirements for IELTS.
This award is available for the 2023–24 academic year. These classes will be instructed in English. More than 950 scholarships have been awarded by the government of Singapore. From more than 170 countries, approximately 29,000 applications were received. The application procedure and additional information for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 may be found below.
Details About Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023
- Funding Country: Singapore
- Master’s Degree, Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Award: Fully Funded
Number of Fellowships
At each application limit, 240 scholarships are awarded.
- Complete tuition fees
- After completing the qualifying examination, the current monthly allowance of S$2200 will increase to S$2,700.
- One-time airfare allowance of up to $1,500* One-time relocation allowance of $1,000*
- within affected universities
- The Singa Scholarship will be offered at these Singaporean universities. After receiving a scholarship, you will be placed at one of these institutions.
- Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) (SMU)
- Scholarship applications are accepted from all overseas graduates.
- excellent written and oral English abilities excellent academic references
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, and GATE scores are optional and may be required by the university for admission at a later date.
DO NOT send any hard copies of documents to the SINGA Office. Online submission of all required documents is required.
- A current photograph of passport size (in.jpeg or.png format)
- Transcripts and reports: All transcripts must be translated into English.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s level or higher Transcripts: Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) or scroll(s), or a letter of recommendation from the university if your degree certificate or scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two Reports on Recommendation (to be filled out and sent in by the referees online).
- Letter of Justification for Scholarship Application
- The deadline to submit an application for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 is June 1, 2023. (Singaporean Time). Within 12 weeks after application submission, only shortlisted candidates will be informed.