Software Technical Architect Jobs in Canada 2023: Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc., located at 120 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario, M5 0A8, is seeking self-motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of software technical architect. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most complete and widely-used cloud platform in the world, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers across the globe. AWS is used by millions of clients, including the fastest-growing startups, the largest corporations, and the most influential government agencies, to decrease costs, become more nimble, and innovate rapidly.
Amazon Web Services is intended to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing platform currently available. Our core infrastructure is tailored to the security requirements of the military, global banks, and other high-risk organizations. We are devoted to diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as scaling and expanding our influence by using our distinct viewpoints. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time work.
Details About Software Technical Architect Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc.
Position: Software technical architect
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $112,400 to $187,700 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 120 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, ON M5J 0A8
- In addition to developing logical and physical specifications, the candidate will be responsible for gathering and documenting user requirements.
- The candidate must research, evaluate, and put together technical information in order to design, build, and test computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to create data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and dependability of designs.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating the development, implementation, and operation of computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of evaluating, diagnosing, documenting, upgrading, and creating maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and application software.
- The candidate will be in charge of acting as a technical liaison between clients, AWS Sales, and other Amazon teams in order to design highly scalable, adaptable, and robust cloud architectures that solve business problems for customers and get more people to use AWS services.
- The candidate will be accountable for driving revenue growth across a variety of customer types.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting businesses in comprehending best practices for advanced cloud-based solutions and how to transition existing workloads to the cloud.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and implement strategies to expand enterprise clients’ awareness of and use of AWS.
- The candidate will be expected to use tools and methods to create representations of the product’s functions and user interface.
- The candidate will evaluate, identify, and develop software solutions.
- The candidate must write down and record everything about a piece of software or an application.
- The candidate will be responsible for training and overseeing the development team’s activities.
- The person who gets the job will be in charge of finding and leading solutions to important software and hardware interface problems.
- The candidate will be responsible for discovering and addressing faults in software systems.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-level product specifications with system integration and practicability in mind.
- The candidate must effectively convey all guidelines and concepts to the development team.
- The candidate would be expected to help developers and engineers with technical issues and coach them.
- The candidate will have to make sure that the software meets all requirements for quality, security, adaptability, and scalability.
- The candidate would be required to consistently look for methods to enhance business software processes and interactions.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure software security by developing programs that actively monitor critical information exchange.
- The candidate will be responsible for evaluating and recommending tools, technologies, and procedures to ensure the highest quality product platform is feasible.
- The candidate will be expected to provide the development team with architectural blueprints.
- The candidate will be expected to propose and implement solutions for process improvement.
- The candidate will be expected to define all areas of development, including technology, workflow, and coding standards.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The minimal qualification for the position is a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate should have at least five years of experience in a relevant field.
- The candidate must be a strong team player with adequate interpersonal and evaluative skills.
- The candidate must possess excellent presentation skills.
- The candidate must be precise.
- The candidate must be well-organized and adaptable.
- The applicant must be punctual.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must place a premium on values and ethics.
- The candidate should have great time management skills and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- The candidate should possess great organizational and multitasking skills.
- The candidate must possess exceptional oral, written, and spoken communication abilities.
- The candidate must possess a strong analytical mentality and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- The candidate must have the ability to act independently.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic and have a good attitude.
- The candidate must have extensive knowledge of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- The ideal applicant will have in-depth understanding of software and application architecture and design.
- The candidate must possess the leadership qualities essential to assume command of a situation and make prompt judgments when necessary.
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must be capable of working swiftly without sacrificing quality.
- The candidate should be familiar with current concerns and innovations influencing the sector.
- The candidate should undergo a comprehensive Criminal background check.
- The candidate must possess solid critical thinking abilities.
- The candidate must be sociable and communicative
- The ideal candidate will possess expertise in database architecture, performance tuning, large data processing, and mobile application development.
Check Also: Belmond Career Opportunities in South Africa 2023 – Apply HERE
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate must be capable of working under pressure.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitive activities.
- The individual must be willing to sit for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must complete the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- The candidate must be willing to work overtime if necessary.
Benefits of Software Technical Architect Jobs in Canada 2023
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Software Technical Architect Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.