South Korea UST Scholarships 2023-2024 Without IELTS: The UST Scholarship Program is a highly appreciated educational grant from South Korea. South Korea’s University of Science and Technology (UST) is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and offers fully funded scholarships for all subjects and degree levels. International applicants can apply for Korean scholarships at UST without the need for an IELTS test.
The South Korean University of Science and Technology (UST) Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students is now accepting applications without an IELTS score due to global travel restrictions. The deadline for online application submission for UST Scholarships in South Korea is February 2023.
South Korean UST Scholarships 2023 Coverage Plan
UST scholarship winners will be provided with a monthly stipend that pays the highest to ensure that all students focus on their studies and research. The benefits of South Korean UST Scholarships 2023-2024 will be as follows:
- The stipend
- To guide
One-way airline tickets for overseas interns
- Doctoral course stipend of at least KRW 1.6 USD/month
- Master course stipend minimum KRW 1.2 USD/month
UST Scholarships 2023 Applicant Eligibility Criteria
Overseas Koreans and foreigners who have achieved good results in their undergraduate or master’s degree programs are eligible to apply for the UST South Korean Scholarship.
- For admission to a Master’s program at UST Korea; An applicant needs a bachelor’s degree with an acceptance letter from any professor at a UST South Korean institute, 2 online recommendation letters from previous university professors, a study plan, a research proposal, and IELTS are not required. And some other supporting documents like a motivation letter, letter of intent, or resume (CV) may be required.
For admission to a doctoral program at UST Korea:
An applicant must have a master’s degree with an acceptance letter from any professor at UST South Korea Institute, 2 online recommendation letters from previous university professors, a study plan, a research proposal, no IELTS required in 2023 and Some other supporting documents are required.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships?
If you are interested in studying in South Korea, then this UST scholarship offered by UST Institute is one of the best options for you to apply for. Because UST is offering a hefty stipend of up to US$1600 per month along with free tuition, airfare, and accommodation. UST South Korea is now accepting online applications from international students for its UST Scholarship 2023.
Please prepare the list of following documents in advance in scanned and hard copies:
- All academic degrees and transcripts certified by your country’s Ministry of Higher Education
- Ask two of your professors to be willing to write an online recommendation for you.
- Write a persuasive study plan or research proposal.
IELTS is not required.
- Ask for an acceptance letter from any UST South Korean institute professor who is willing to supervise your studies while you stay at UST for an academic degree and get an acceptance letter.
- Once you have prepared all these documents, you need to go to UST South Korea’s online application website to create your account, fill in all the details, attach your scholarship application documents, and pay the online fee. Pay and submit your UST scholarship application and wait. For interview call.
Do you need IELTS for UST South Korean Scholarship?
IELTS is not required for the UST South Korean Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024. Instead, international students need to submit all their academic documents and their previous degrees must be taught in English. IELTS alternative English language proficiency tests are also accepted by UST South Korea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I obtain a scholarship without IELTS?
Simply submit an application for Korean scholarships without IELTS for the 2023 sessions. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral programs are all available to international students. You will have the opportunity to enroll in top-tier colleges in Korea.
How can I apply for the Korean Government Scholarship for 2023?
Global Korean Scholarship Qualifications
All students must be physically and mentally healthy.
All students must get a GKS Scholarship score of 80%.
You qualify if you are not a citizen of South Korea.
Applicants must be citizens of countries designated by NIIED.
All applicants must be younger than forty years old.