Specialist, IT Security Jobs in Canada 2023: BDC has issued a notice inviting applications for the positions of specialist and IT security. That will be a full-time position. Any applicants who are interested in working in IT security for BDC are encouraged to apply. The ultimate candidate selection is based on the individual’s professional experience, knowledge, and skills. Applicants that meet all requirements are selected for the position and assigned to Montreal.
Employer Name: BDC
Position: Specialist, IT Security
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $47,002 per year.
Employment type: Full time
Location: Montreal, Canada
Check Also: Security Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply HERE
- Applicants will have to make sure that telemetry from many log sources is accurate and stable, look into alarms, and do other administrative tasks.
- Applicants must design and implement tools and procedures for periodic security monitoring.
- To improve controls, applicants will have to work closely with IT operations and other structured activities.
- Applicants will have to come up with alerting and detecting systems that can spot bad or unusual behavior.
Requirements for Specialist IT Security Jobs in Canada 2023
- Applicants must have eight years of IT industry experience.
- Applicants must have experience monitoring AWS security.
- Applicants must have prior experience with monitoring and logging systems.
- Applicants must be able to simplify difficult issues.
- Those who want to apply must be able to handle a lot of requests, share information with colleagues, and pass on their knowledge.
Benefits of Specialist IT Security Jobs in Canada 2023
- Applicants will receive a competitive salary.
- Applicants will have a highly stimulating work environment.
- Applicants shall attest to routine dental and mental health examinations.
- Other organisational perks are also granted to the successful candidate.
How to Apply for Specialist IT Security Jobs in Canada 2023
Applicants interested in joining BDC as a specialist in IT security must submit the application form to accessibility@BDC.ca. Our team will evaluate your profile and compare it to that of other candidates. Applicants who meet all of BDC’s standards for the position are shortlisted.