Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Canada 2023: Gordon Food Service is looking to fill the position of supply chain analyst. This position is open to those interested in working as a supply chain analyst. Registration for this position has already begun and will conclude shortly. Applicants that meet all qualifications for this position will be selected for it. The candidates are chosen based on their professional experience, working knowledge, and talents.
Details About Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Canada 2023
Employer Name: Gordon Food Service
Position: Supply Chain Analyst
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $63,969 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: 2999 James Snow Pkwy N Milton, Ontario L9T 5G
- Applicants must do inventory management tasks for product conversions.
- Applicants will be required to work with suppliers to address quality and service issues.
- Applicants must build and maintain seasonal plans, leveraging the functionality of fulfillment software.
- The applicant is accountable for releasing purchase orders and restocking stock.
Check Also: Companies that Sponsor Work visa in Canada | Extrema Guide 2023
- Applicants must have strong interpersonal relationship-building skills.
- Applicants must possess exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Multitasking candidates are preferred for this position.
- Applicants must have a comprehensive understanding of supply chain principles.
- Applicants must possess an exceptional grasp of mathematics.
- This job will only be considered for people with three to five years of relevant work experience.
Benefits of Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Canada 2023
- Pay scales for candidates are quite competitive.
- Gordon Food Service’s work environment will provide candidates with a familial culture.
- Applicants will obtain future promotion chances.
- This position comes with medical, dental, and other EFAP benefits.
How to Apply for Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Canada 2023
Applicants can submit their applications by visiting the official website of Gordon Food Service. Use the “Apply Now” button given below if you wish to submit your application immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions