Sweden Government Scholarship 2023: International students can now apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship for the 2023–24 academic year. This scholarship is intended for overseas applicants who will pursue a full-time master’s degree program at a Swedish university. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. Obtaining and accepting an entrance offer to a Swedish university is the initial stage. You will then apply individually for a Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship.”
The Swedish government planned to offer 400 fully funded master’s degree scholarships to Swedish universities in 2023 or 2024. Depending on the course and type of degree program, the scholarship’s duration can range from one to two years. This scholarship is made possible by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Approximately 600 master’s programs are offered in English. The application instructions for the Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 can be found below.
Details About Sweden Government (SI) Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
- Country: Swedish
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 to 2 years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- The deadlines for Master’s Program Applications are January 16, 2023, and February 28, 2023. (Securing a Scholarship)
The SI Swedish Scholarship 2023 is an all-expenses-paid program. You need not be concerned about the costs. The award will include the following:
- Complete tuition fees are paid directly to universities.
- regular payment of 11,000 SEK to cover living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- 15,000 SEK travel grant for air tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance Protection
- Medical Insurance.
Swedish universities offer approximately 600 English-taught programs. The files are shown in the table below.
- Computer Science and Technology
- The sectors of agriculture, horticulture, forestry, and fishing
- The Creative and Media
- Administration of Business and Economics
- Curriculum/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- medical and healthcare
- Journalism, languages of communication, and information
- Legal and Judicial Studies
- Construction, materials, and manufacturing
- Physical Sciences
- Religious Studies
- The social and behavioral sciences
- Social Service and Welfare Engineering
- Veterinary and Nursing Practice
The following are the general eligibility criteria for the Sweden Government Scholarship:
- Students from outside the European Economic Area are eligible.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of full- or part-time work experience, and you must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- The candidates must be citizens of one of the nations listed below.
- If you wish to apply for this scholarship, you must be a citizen of one of the following nations:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, the Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae Reference letters
- Valid and full evidence of employment and leadership
- A photocopy of your passport
Ways to Apply (Application Process)
Follow the directions below.
- Apply for master’s programs (until January 16, 2023)
- Global Professionals offers scholarships until February 28, 2023.
- Prior to admission, SI screening and evaluation (DATE: March 1, 2023-March 29, 2023)
- University Admissions’ Notifications (DATE: March 30, 2023)
- Final scholarship evaluation and announcement (March 31–April 27, 2023)
- First, you must submit an application for a Master’s program at a Swedish university by January 16, 2023, and obtain admission. Apply to up to four master’s programs at universityadmissions.se by January 16, 2023.
- Then, on February 10th, the Swedish government’s fully funded SI Global Scholarship will become available. Therefore, you have until February 28, 2023, to apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship. The examination and screening process will then commence.