The Logistics & Transport Officer’s job at Kasapreko Company Limited 2023: The Logistics & Transport Officer is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and monitoring all third-party transportation, shipment and export duties, company fleet management, and similar activities.
Responsibilities for The Logistics & Transport Officer’s job at Kasapreko Company Limited
- Monitor the fleet availability of each business partner.
- Goods-in-Transit Insurance is occasionally verified to ensure its continued validity.
- to provide alternatives when standard third-party carriers are unavailable.
- to bring in additional transporters when needed.
- Verify and authenticate waybills so that carriers can be paid.
- to collaborate regarding exports from Ghana.
- Make copies of what Nigeria is requesting.
- Communication is required with the Finance, Sales/Warehouse, and Shipper departments.
- to ensure that each order has the requisite licenses and licenses for export so that the business can proceed without hiccups.
- Monitor shipments from the time they depart until they reach their final destination.
- Verify the accuracy of the bill from the shipper before paying.
Requirements for The Logistics & Transport Officer’s job at Kasapreko Company Limited
- A minimum Logistics and Transportation Diploma is required.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication techniques
- being able to collaborate with others
- Kumasi is the location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the chief executive officer of Kasapreko?
Kwabena Adjei is a businessman determined to meet the rising demand for premium alcoholic beverages. He began his company in a garage in Nungua, a suburb of Accra, with five employees who put their ambition and enthusiasm to work.
What is the function of a transport and logistics officer?
They are accountable for overseeing the implementation, guidance, and coordination of all transportation-related matters inside the organization. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules and routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and comply with regulatory standards, and informing drivers of their responsibilities.