Top Professional Waiter Job in Dubai 2023:
Top Professional Waiter Jobs in Dubai 2023: Stewards do a variety of tasks to ensure that a restaurant offers excellent customer service and delicious food. They serve food, answer the phone, clean tables, and generally ensure that customers have a positive experience with both the food and the atmosphere.
In the skills section of your waitress job description, you should emphasise that your ideal candidate is personable, a quick problem solver, and able to handle some manual labour while delivering trays and serving food and beverages.
Stewards should exhibit courtesy, usefulness, and friendliness. They must be highly effective and possess remarkable endurance, good communication skills, and an exceptional recall. While dealing with complaints and unforeseen problems, stewards should be diplomatic and courteous.
Check Also: Low Skilled Jobs in Canada 2023 for Immigrating
As a waiter at our local restaurant, you will be a vital member of a small, dedicated crew that takes pride in providing exceptional client experiences. You will have the chance to establish the tone and ambience on the floor, in addition to taking orders and interacting with guests and chefs (think selecting the playlist of the evening, designing the specials board, and keeping your area in tip-top shape).
This position is ideal for any foodie with strong communication skills and a happy attitude who wants to work in a restaurant that believes that good food is the key to a good mood.
- As guests are seated, greet them and assist them in selecting a meal they will appreciate.
- Accept orders from guests for drinks, food, and dessert and communicate them to the kitchen staff to ensure that they are prepared properly.
- Memorize and convey daily specials to customers to assist in the sale of new menu items or seasonal offerings.
- On busy nights, fill in for the host or hostess, greet customers and show them to their tables, hand them menus, and ensure they have silverware and napkins.
- Know what’s in the menu items and how they’re made, and use descriptive words to get people to order them.
- Remove used plates, cups, cutlery, and rubbish from the table once the customer has departed, then set the table for the next patron.
- Clean the restaurant after the last client has left by vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, emptying the garbage, and inspecting the restrooms.
- Tableware, tablecloths, and coffee should be stocked in the waiter service area, along with tableware, linens, and coffee.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Customers must be 21 years or older to serve alcohol.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to survive 20 pounds on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Provost Experience is a visitor.
- Boiling on work nights and weekends
- Experience POS terminals and credit card processing machines.