Trent University Scholarships in Canada 2023/24: The Trent University International Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada are open for applications. Trent University allows all International Students from around the globe to apply for Scholarships. Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this award. The scholarship is available for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Trent University offers almost all academic disciplines and majors for its undergraduate degree program. The duration of the award is four years. The grant will cover the majority of the cost of the degree program.
Trent University was founded in 1964 as a public institution in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. The university is ranked third in the nation. The University has approximately 9,000 undergraduate students and 700 graduate students enrolled.
Trent University International Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||15 February 2023|
Check Also: 30+ Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023 Available Now
Financial Benefits of Trent University International Scholarships:
TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDSTOTAL AMOUNT OVER 4 YEARSTrent international Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards
Amounts between $2,000 – $25,000$8,000 – $100,000Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship
Amount of $25,000$100,000United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship
Amount of $25,000$100,000Justin Chiu International Scholarship
Amounts between $3,000 – $15,000$9,000 – $60,000Remembrance Scholarship$10,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Under Trent University International Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada, applicants may choose any study field from the following list:
- Accounting \sAnthropology
- Applied Ethics to Agriculture (Option)
- Humanities & Sciences
- Molecular and Biochemical Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Management of Business
- Business and Arts
- Commerce and Science
- Corporate Communications
- Trent/Swansea for Chemical Engineering Dual Degree
- Physical Chemistry
- Child & Youth Research
- Climate Variation Science and Policy Public Relations
- Mathematics and Physics
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Biology Cooperative
- Imaginative Writing (Option)
- Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- Criminology * Cultural Studies
- Culture & Philosophy
- Data Analytics
- Ecological Restoration
- Economics Teaching (Option)
- Literature in English and Entrepreneurship
- Environmental & Resource Science / Studies
- Ecological Archaeology
- Chemistry and Environment
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science / Studies
- English for University Study
- Integrity & Sustainability
- Film & Media Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Criminal Biology
- Criminal Chemistry
- Medicolegal Science
- Indigenous Learning’s Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science Foundations (Diploma)
- French and French Studies
- Gender and Social Equity
- Geographic Information Technology (Option)
- Global Politics & Power
- Greek & Latin
- Humanities in Health Care
- Medical sciences
- Health Sciences
- Human Resource Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education for
- Indigenous Diploma Programs
- Indigenous Environmental Studies (Diploma)
- Indigenous Environmental Science/Studies (IES)
- Indigenous Reconciliation and Revitalization (Option)
- Indigenous Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Systems and e-Business
- Combined Arts
- Studies in International Development
- International Political Economy
- Latin American Research
- Trent/Swansea: Law and the Arts / Law and Business Dual Degrees (J.D. and B.A./B.B.)
- Law & Policing
- Literary heritage
- Literature and Storytelling
- Management of Logistics and Supply Chain * Marketing and Consumer Culture
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship – Certificate of Advanced Study
- Econometric Economics
- Mathematical Economics
- Calculated physics
- Relations Mathematical Media
- Media Studies
- Stream for Medical Professionals: Mediterranean Archaeology
- Physics Policing & Community Safety Political Science
- Pre-Modern Studies
- Psychological Progress
- Public Policy Science – Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Police Leadership
- Studies in Social Justice and Equity
- Social Labor
- Software Development
- Sustainable Food and Agriculture Systems
- Aquatic Sciences
To qualify for Trent University International Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must be an international student with a valid study permit to study in Canada.
- Students must have applied to a Trent University undergraduate degree program for the Fall 2023 intake.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized secondary school, college, or university before enrolling at Trent University.
- The applicant must satisfy Trent University’s admission requirements, which include general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- The candidate must have demonstrated leadership through community service, artistic or athletic excellence, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two recommendation letters.
The deadline to submit an application for Trent University Undergraduate Scholarships for 2023-24 for International Students is May 15, 2023.
How to Apply for Trent University International Scholarships?
The application process for Trent University Bachelors Scholarships 2023-24 is online. Applicants must first be accepted into any undergraduate degree program at Trent University. After gaining admission, applicants can submit scholarship applications.