UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023: UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 is accessible to International Students. The scholarship allows a Master’s level program in the subject of All Subjects taught at University College London. The deadline for the scholarship is 27 Apr 2023.
The goal of the UCL Global Masters Scholarship is to provide financial aid to overseas students from economically disadvantaged families, allowing them to pursue a full-time Master’s program at UCL. University College London, which operates as UCL, is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London and is the second-biggest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by postgraduate enrolment.
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 is offered to undertake Master’s level programs at University College London.
The following subject is accessible to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- There are up to 72 (seventy-two) scholarships available in 2023/24 with two geared exclusively at students from India.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time curriculum is 2yrs in length. In that circumstance, the scholarship will be paid 50% of each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held with other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL grant may be changed depending on the overall value of other subsidies obtained by the student.
- Scholarship applicants are obligated to tell the UCL Student Funds Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be allocated to the recipient’s tuition expenses, with any surplus payable to the recipient in three equal installments, throughout the academic year, for upkeep.
This grant is offered to international students.
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower-income background;
- AND have completed an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this scholarship; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
You need to have submitted a comprehensive admission application to UCL (including the submission of references) in order to apply for the scholarship.
While you do not need to have received an offer of admission to be eligible for this scholarship, you will need to have had your fee status confirmed by UCL Admissions. For some students, this happens quickly after they apply to the university, but for many, this will not happen until just before an offer of admission is made. If you are unable to access the scholarship application form, you may need to wait until UCL has determined whether to grant you an admission offer. Please ensure you apply for admission long before the scholarship deadline.
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you intend to apply for financing.
- In the application screen, click on ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the fundraising page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the plan that you wish to apply for.