University Of Hamburg Scholarships in Germany 2023: The University of Hamburg Scholarships program will accept applications for the class of 2023 from students interested in applying for merit-based support in Germany. These choices allow overseas students to focus solely on their education and provide a platform for skill development. Outstanding international students and doctoral researchers in any discipline who are also actively engaged in a social or intercultural activity are eligible for scholarships.
Details About University Of Hamburg
On March 28, 1919, the previous General Lecture System, the Hamburg Colonial Institute, and the Academic College combined to become the University of Hamburg. The University of Hamburg is comprised of more than 180 buildings dispersed throughout the city. The region is home to a number of prestigious academic institutions, including the State and University Library Hamburg and the Hamburg University Archive.
Simply put, Hamburg University in Germany is the top university in the world. It is one of the most comprehensive academic institutions in Germany and the largest institution for research and instruction in northern Germany.
Since 2019, the student body has increased to over 43,000, with 7,000 first-year students enrolling annually. There are now roughly 4,800 registered Ph.D. candidates. There are 149 study options in six departments, each taught by one of the over 700 academic members. Also, the institution employs over 3,600 teaching members and over 7,000 support, service, and technical staff.
Details About About University Of Hamburg Scholarships in Germany 2023
- Masters/Ph.D. Program Degree Level: The University of Hamburg
- Unspecified Department
- Award value: €1,650
- Online way of access
- An unknown amount of accolades
- Nationality Qualifications: International
- Language: English
- State: Germany
- The application deadline is October 15, 2023.
Requirements for University Of Hamburg Scholarships in Germany 2023
If you are an international student interested in applying for the University of Hamburg Scholarships in Germany 2023, please carefully review the information below.
- Before applying, you must have completed at least two semesters of coursework at the University of Hamburg toward a relevant degree program.
- All applicants must ensure that they are not eligible for or subject to any federal student loan programs, and they must submit solid academic credentials to demonstrate their eligibility.
Check Also: Sobha Careers Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Apply Here
- University of Hamburg scholarship recipients will receive the following benefits:
- You can receive up to €720 per month in funding, which is the maximum allowable amount.
- A monthly merit reward of €1,000 may be offered to an outstanding Ph.D. student in a research subject, contingent on the availability of funding.
- Opportunities are granted for an entire academic year based on merit (12 months).
- You may reapply for a scholarship after receiving one previously.
- In extraordinary cases, aid may be granted for a maximum of three years.
- A student obtaining a scholarship may remain in the nation.
All Applications Need to Include
- Cover Letter,
- Academic Documents,
- Transcripts, and Proof of German Residency
How Do You Apply?
There are numerous scholarships at the University of Hamburg;
- Register for a degree program at Hamburg University.
- In addition, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Register your STiNE ID and enroll in the desired course.
- Apply online by uploading all required documentation.
- After registration, you will be sent to the application form, where you must provide all the required information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get a Hamburg University Scholarship?
CV. motivation letter: please use this form (PDF)
evidence of social and/or intercultural engagement (if applicable)
STiNE printout or list of course certificates as a record of accomplishments