KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2023-24: The KAIST University Graduate Scholarship is a fully-funded Master, MPhil, and Ph.D. scholarship for study in South Korea. The application is open to all foreign applicants and students from any country. Without IELTS, you can apply. For the KAIST Scholarship, applicants are not required to submit an IELTS score. Kaist University is a renowned Asian leading institution and is known as the MIT of Asia. Ensure that all required documents are uploaded to the portal along with the online application form.
At KAIST University, all classes will be taught in English. Almost all academic disciplines and majors are available. South Korea is becoming a top priority for international applicants due to Korean spicy food, video games, and K-pop (BTS being the favorite). Globally, Korea’s higher education is esteemed. KAIST is the second-ranked university in Korea. Approximately 300 Master’s and Doctoral Scholarships The application procedure for the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship for 2023–2024 can be seen below.
Details About KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2023-24
- South Korea is a scholarship country.
- The institution is the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Master and doctoral courses
- Scholarships: almost three hundred
- Deadline: March 22, 2023
Choose “KAIST Scholarship” in the online application.
- A Comprehensive Award
- Total Coverage of Tuition Fees
- a monthly master’s course allowance of 350,000 KRW.
- a monthly stipend of 400,000 KRW for doctoral students.
- Insurance costs for medical care
- Examine Domains
The following academic disciplines are available at KAIST:
- Natural Sciences University
- College of Life Science and Bioengineering, Departments of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Engineering Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Engineering, Mechanical
- Engineering Aerospace
- Engineering, Electrical
- Civil and Environmental Engineering and Computer Science
- Bio- and neuroengineering
- Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, and Systems Engineering
- Engineering of Chemicals and Biomolecules
- Materials Technology and Science
- Business College of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Studies at the School of Business and Technology Management
IELTS Exemption Applicants who are nationals of English-native-speaking countries (such as Guyana, New Zealand, the United States, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, and Kenya) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. You may submit your university’s English Proficiency Certificate in lieu of IELTS if you do not have the test.
Required Documents to Accompany the Application Form
- Statement of Financial Resources for Online Applications
- Recommendation Letters
- Degree or Diploma Transcript Certificates
- Test of English Proficiency (EPT) Score
- Curriculum Vitae Identity Identity Verification Document Parental Eligibility Criteria Document
Eligibility requirements for the KAIST Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships are as follows:
- The candidate cannot be of Korean nationality.
- We welcome applications from all overseas students.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the master’s degree program.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree is required for admission to the doctoral program.
The application deadline for the KAIST University Graduate Scholarship for 2023–2024 is March 22, 2023.
How to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship in 2023
Complete the online application form in the first step. Follow the steps to create an account.
- A Brief Introduction to the KAIST International Graduate Admissions Process The entire application process occurs online.
- Access the KAIST Graduate Admissions webpage.