Unskilled Labourer Jobs in Canada 2023 With Free Work Visa Sponsor: This involves semi-skilled and skilled maintenance and construction jobs. Several supervisors may be assigned to the incumbent, whose responsibilities may involve dangerous working conditions and require specific knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Extensive experience in civil construction and municipal maintenance Some training and experience in the operation of small power tools such as rollers and saws
UNDERSTANDING, SKILLS, AND ABILITIE
- Substantial awareness of the principles, procedures, and materials utilised in city building and municipal upkeep
- should be able to interpret, implement, and effectively transmit oral and written directives from a supervisor to coworkers.
- Skill in using a number of hand and power tools that are important to the job in a safe and correct way;
- ability to maintain concise records of work performed;
- Physical toughness, endurance, and control are required to perform heavy manual outdoor work in any environment.
- capability to respond to after-hours emergencies;
- must demonstrate independent judgement in carrying out obligations and minimal dependence on supervision;
- ability to operate small rollers, a variety of power saws, jackhammers, oil sprayers, vibrations, concrete mixers, and light-duty trucks.
- Certifications and licences
read more:Store Manager Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2023 – APPLY NOW
A valid BC Class 5 driver’s licence with a clean driving record is required.
Priority will be given to candidates with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must love and be able to work with the public, be self-motivated, and be able to work on your own.
To complete assigned tasks, performs professional and skilled teamwork.The individual should be familiar with construction techniques.
capable of occasionally driving light-duty trucks;
performs skilled and inexperienced labour to ensure the efficient running of the division in accordance with departmental and divisional objectives.
It would be nice if you knew how to use power tools like cut-off saws and compactors and had experience putting down asphalt blacktop and finishing concrete.
This is a temporary, full-time job that will last for about six (6) months. Depending on operational needs, it could last longer or end sooner.Please note that there are seven (7) available temporary full-time positions.
Please be advised that the expected start date for this position is February 27, 2023.
The City of Maple Ridge is committed to building a culture that actively accepts and values diversity. We do everything we can to find and keep a professional, diverse staff that reflects the community we serve. Applicants participating in all aspects of the option procedure may request lodging by contacting email@example.com.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
The City of Maple Ridge is a great location to work due to its competitive compensation packages, which include the Municipal Pension Plan, a robust employee health programme, and the opportunity for expert professional growth and professional development. This is the position for you if you want to help establish a growing community in a municipality that strives for service excellence.
We are glad that so many people are interested, but we will only get in touch with those who are being considered.
|STATUS||Temporary Full-Time (CUPE)|
|SALARY||$30.48 per hour|
Benefits of Unskilled Labourer Jobs in Canada 2023 With Free Work Visa Sponsor
- Free Food.
- Free Accomodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.