USEFP Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2023: The Fulbright Scholarship Program to Study in the United States is known as the USEFP. The Fulbright USA Scholarship is a fully-funded master’s and doctoral degree program for Pakistani students, funded by the Department of State and administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan. Participants from all nations are awarded the scholarship, but in Pakistan, it is administered by USEFP. Please visit Fulbright Scholarship to the United States to determine which nations are eligible. There is no requirement for work history or application expenses.
This Fulbright Master’s and Ph.D. award is accessible in all fields except clinical medicine. The funding will pay for tuition, required textbooks, flights, a stipend, and health insurance. Additionally, USEFP offers visa assistance. For the Fulbright Scholarship 2023, applicants from all Pakistani cities are actively urged to apply.
Details About USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2023 to United States
- The United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- April 23 is the deadline.
The Fulbright is a fully funded scholarship and will cover all costs, including:
- Fees for Tuition, Textbooks, and Travel
- A living stipend
- Insurance Coverage
- Visa Charges for a Computer and Relocation Allowance
Candidates for Fulbright’s Master’s and Doctoral Programs can submit applications in any academic field other than clinical medicine.
In order to qualify for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Program for the Master’s Degree:
- All applicants must possess either a four-year bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s and master’s degree, which, when added together, equals 16 years of formal study.
- must have a degree from a university with accreditation.
- Recent college graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- MBA candidates may apply; however, they must have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- In the Doctoral Degree Program:
- All applicants are required to have a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree, which, when added together, constitute 18 years of formal education.
- from a university with accreditation
Fulbright GRE Requirements
The Graduate Record Examination General (GRE General) is required of all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, you must get at least 145 on each part of the GRE test to pass.
TOEFL Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship 2023
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required of all successful applicants. After selection, the TOEFL must be submitted.
- A form for applying
- Three character references
- GRE score report
- Digitalized transcripts
2023 USEFP Fulbright Program Timeline and Deadline
- The deadline for applications for the Fulbright USEFP Scholarship in 2023 is April 23, 2023.
- In September 2023, the interviews will occur.
- In October 2023, the results will be revealed.
- The visa procedure will then begin.
- Participants will go to the United States beginning in July 2023.
Ways to Apply
The application process is conducted online, and you must submit the application form in its entirety along with the necessary documentation. Below is the link to the official website.