Fully Funded USTB Scholarships 2023-24: Chinese and international students are now able to apply for University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral scholarships for 2023–2024. The Chinese USTB Scholarships 2023 are fully-funded awards that cover full tuition, monthly stipends, housing, and similar benefits. Apply for the fully-funded USTB scholarships in 2023, which waive the IELTS requirement and are available to all international students for admissions in the undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Beijing’s University of Science and Technology (UST) has opened admissions to all degree programs supported by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship at the University of Science and Technology Beijing for the 2023-2024 academic year.
In an effort to promote cultural exchange and Chinese universities, the Chinese government annually awards international students with scholarships. The University of Science and Technology Beijing CSC scholarship is a prestigious Chinese undergraduate and graduate award. It can be taken in a variety of fields, but English or Chinese must be the language of instruction. Additionally, 274 additional Chinese institutions of higher education offer CSC Scholarships annually.
Details About Fully Funded USTB Scholarships 2023-24
Both the University of Science and Technology Beijing website and the China Scholarship Council’s online portal allow applicants to initiate the application procedure. The University of Science and Technology Beijing Scholarship is one of the most popular and sought-after scholarship programs in China, comparable to the Confucius Scholarship, the Schwarzman Scholarship, the Jiangsu Presidential Scholarship Awards, the CAS-TWAS-ANSO Scholarships, and so on.
2 Ways to Apply for USTB Chinese Scholarships 2023-2024
Potential candidates for the CSC scholarship at the University of Science and Technology Beijing can take either of the two following paths:
- Applicants have the option of applying to the CSC University of Science and Technology Beijing degree program.
- Or, they may submit an application through the Chinese consulate in their home country.
Funding Sponsorship of USTB China Scholarships
University of Science and Technology Beijing; the CSC scholarship is essentially a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers all of the recipient’s expenses, including tuition fees, housing costs, living expenses, health insurance, and so on. The awards are categorized according to the recipient’s degree level. They are:
Recipients enrolled in an undergraduate program will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB in addition to free housing and a tuition waiver.
Applicants to master’s degree programs will receive a 3,000 RMB monthly stipend and a tuition waiver. Room and board are also included.
A monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB will be provided for the living expenses of doctoral students. There are no fees associated with tuition or housing for the students. Free on-campus housing is provided for all recipients.
Steps to fill out the UST Beijing Scholarship Application form:
- Create a personal profile or account on the CSC’s website.
- Complete the provided online application form.
- If you want to increase your chances of getting into college by applying to more than one school, you should make more accounts in your name.
- Take note of the agency number of the college to which you are applying or wish to gain admission.
- Include this agency number on the application form.
- Choose the type of CSC scholarship you want based on how much education you have.
- The remaining details must be filled in.
- Submit the form.
- After submission, download the form.
Steps to Submit all the Required Documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- Details about each document that must be sent with the application form are listed on the online platform for the scholarship.
- For your convenience, here is a list of documents that all universities require: at least two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a scholarship application form for CSC; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; an SOP (statement of purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Check to see if the university you want to attend needs a separate application on top of the CSC application form.
- If you don’t have to send in a separate application, just send the CSC form and the other documents to the university.
- If the university needs an early application or wants to look at your documents online before they get the hard copies, submit the documents online along with your application.
- On the application form, there will be a section asking for the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; write “CSC Scholarship” in that space.
- Before submitting your application, conduct a final review.
- Apply for the position. Also, submit your documents to the international students’ office of your chosen college or university.
Application Deadline for USTB Scholarships:
The application deadline for admission to USTB Scholarships in China is May 31, 2023.