Visa Sponsored New Zealand Farm Working Jobs – I’m very excited to inform you about the latest job opening in New Zealand. All international candidates can now apply for farm labor jobs. These jobs are sponsored by various companies and employers in New Zealand. Because these jobs are seasonal, you can visit the country during a specific season when employers want a task force to perform duties.
Read More: Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Turkey For Foreigners 2023
Agriculture and farming jobs are available in New Zealand. Employers or businesses that require foreign employees will also provide them with visas. So you don’t have to be concerned about visa fees. All you need is some farming experience to get started performing paid activities. It Is A Fantastic Opportunity For Candidates Who Want To Travel To New Zealand. For this opportunity, you can apply for a ‘Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa’ for New Zealand.
This article will teach you about the job’s role and responsibilities. Typically, you will be tasked with overseeing the fields and inspecting the quality of food and products. These responsibilities are assigned to you based on your roles. So, if you need work, read this entire article to learn how to apply for farm jobs in New Zealand.
Details of New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023
- Country: New Zealand
- Job Sector: Agriculture/Farming
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Type: Visa Sponsorship
- Category: Jobs
- Available Jobs: 19,000
Foreign workers who are hired for these positions will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining Crops
- Fruit Picking And Packing
- Vegetables Picking And Packing
- 2 Acceptable Photographs (Head And Shoulders Included)
- Passport Or Certificate Of Identity
- To be eligible for the job, you must be at least 18 years old.
- It is necessary to be in good health.
- You Must Have a Good Personality. You Must Provide A Good Character Certificate.
- You Must Have A Job Offer From One Of New Zealand’s Legal Employers.
- After landing a job, apply for a seasonal work visa.
How To Apply For A New Zealand Farm Working Jobs?
The New Zealand Government has issued a list of 191 names of accredited recognized seasonal employers (RSE). You can apply for any of them and then await an offer letter. Some examples are provided below;
- AB Wood Holdings Limited
- Ace Viticulture Ltd
- Aeneid Seventeen Limited
- Agworks Ltd
- Alapa Viticultural Services Ltd
- Amberland Orchards Ltd
- AO & JM Drummond T/A The Pines
- Aongatete Avocados Limited
- Apata Group Limited
- Apatu Farms Ltd
Apply For A Seasonal Employer Visa
Frequently Asked Questions