Warewasher Jobs at Emirates 2023: Are you seeking a job as a hotel professional in the UAE? There are several employment openings in the UAE’s hotel and food industries (along with tourism and hotel management as additional significant industries). There are many Hotel jobs that pay well that do not require you to be a professional chef or waiter. The UAE is the most sought-after migration destination for Asian and African people due to its enviable and ever-expanding economy.
Read More: Best Cities In Australia for Agricultural Jobs with Salary
According to Wikipedia, immigrant laborers make up more than 80% of the UAE workforce. The UAE has a limited native population and relies heavily on foreign tourism and multinational corporations. All educated (skilled) and uneducated (unskilled and semi-skilled) work roles are filled by Asian and European labor.
Because the UAE’s economy is heavily reliant on international tourists and immigration, you can find a wide range of job opportunities there, some of which require no formal education or experience. Today’s job posting will cover a comparable position, namely Warewasher Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship by Emirates Flight Catering Services EKFC. On our website, you can find a number of EKFC Jobs, the second of which has been announced. In the future, we expect to post more job openings in the Emirates.
Every job detail is available here, including the job description, employer profile, application procedure, and so on. Another amazing element of this post is that you may apply for the job immediately online by clicking on the link provided below. So, let’s get this party started:
Details of Warewasher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Job title: Kitchen Assistant
- Job Company: EKFC (Emirates Flight Catering Services)
- No.of vacancies: 50 M/F
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Employee benefits: Yes
- Age limit: 21-40
- Expected Salary: 800 Dirham+ Overtime
- Duty hours: 8 hours a day. The day off depends on your shift schedule
- Job type: Shift basis, On-Contract
Requirements of Warewasher Jobs at EKFC Flights
According to the published ad, the job qualifications are neither excessive nor lengthy. Some of the primary eligibility criterion requirements are as follows:
- Experience of at least two years is required.
- You must be able to speak, read, and write basic English.
- The agency requires visa paperwork.
- There is no mention of any specific qualification requirement. Having any professional cooking course, catering course, or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are now available) can, however, increase your work opportunities.
Benefits of Warewasher Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
- A good and regular performance qualifies you for permanent employment and residence.
- Catering food is provided free of charge to their employees at meal times.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- The corporation pays for all medical bills.
- The salary package is appealing (900 Dirham + Overtime).
- Overtime pay.
- All benefits and privileges are specified in UAE labor legislation.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge.
- There is no need for much experience.
- Visa guarantees are granted by the agency.
- There are no interview fees.
- The number of hires is not excessively low, implying less intense competition.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
Responsibilities of a warewasher at Emirates
- Cleaning of dishes and culinary implements such as pots and pans.
- All silver, china, glass, and porcelain ware should be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Distributing and restocking all ware products, such as silver, glass, and china.
- Cleaning the floor.
- Cleaning kitchen appliances.
- Maintaining sanitation standards in the kitchen, dining room, in-flight, or lounge (as EKFC requires you to provide VIP dining services at airport lounges) in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Organize kitchen/kitchen area ware stock.
- Assist chefs and kitchen staff as needed throughout food preparation.
- Taking precautions to avoid the damage of circulating/reusing equipment such as glass, plates, and so on.
- Other supplementary duties may be allocated by management.
Average Salary of a ware washer in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
The typical salary of a washer is determined by the candidate’s general profile, such as where he works, how much experience he has, where he has worked in the past, and so on. However, the average income of an entry-level Warewasher (0-3 years of experience) is $2,073 per month, according to all famous online job search and wage-indicating portals such as Income Expert, Grab Jobs, Indeed, Glassdoor, and others. These income statistics might vary depending on a variety of criteria (region, employer, and years of experience in the entry-level spectrum), and the average salary of a warewasher can reach $2,307 per month.
How to apply for Warewasher Jobs at Emirates 2023?
It’s extremely simple nowadays. Using the method outlined above, you can find your preferred employment via internet job search sources. The official website of Emirates Flight Catering Services is shown below. Submit your resume and apply for the position. If the interviewer selects you, he will contact you by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Salary of a ware washer in UAE in 2023 with a Visa Sponsorship?
What are the Requirements of Warewasher Jobs at EKFC Flights
You must be able to speak, read, and write basic English.
The agency requires visa paperwork.
There is no mention of any specific qualification requirement. Having any professional cooking course, catering course, or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are now available) can, however, increase your work opportunities.