Wholesaler Jobs in Canada 2023: Canadian Canning Inc. located at 101 DARTNALL RD suite 2A, Hamilton, ON L8W 3N1 is seeking applications from qualified candidates who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills for the position of Wholesaler. Canadian Canning provides brand owners with sustainable, renewable, aluminum and glass packaging. Our unwavering commitment to customer service, quality and performance gives us the confidence to exceed our goals and exceed our customers’ expectations. Canadian Canning & Glass is proud to offer high quality packaging solutions.
We provide a one-stop shop for all packaging solutions, allowing you to focus on creating a great product. Our aim is to work as a team with our customers to deliver high quality products within their budget. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment. Shift hours include day, evening, night, weekend, overtime, on-call, early morning and morning. The position of wholesaler is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Canadian Canning Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $37.00 to $40.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 101 DARTNALL RD suite 2A, Hamilton, ON L8W 3N1
- The candidate will be expected to enforce pricing and credit policies.
- Candidate must create and implement marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to select products and services to sell.
- The candidate will be expected to determine staffing needs.
- The candidate will be expected to manage staff and delegate responsibilities.
- The candidate will require market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volume, and the impact of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be expected to locate, select and purchase goods for resale.
- The candidate will be expected to plan the budget and keep track of revenues and expenses.
- Candidate will be responsible for resolving issues arising such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor cash flow on a regular basis.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the day-to-day operations.
- The candidate will be expected to provide information on product training, long-term care information, and plan parameters specific to underwriting programs, discounts, and programs developed for supported distribution channels.
- The candidate will be expected to regularly inspect sample equipment to ensure compliance with company standards.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the work of the staff and evaluate the performance on a regular basis.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain effective relationships with vendors and suppliers of various goods.
- The candidate will be required to provide information needed to prepare reports to track activities, progress and strategy development.
- Candidate will be responsible for allocating warehouse stock for wholesale orders to ensure shipping availability.
Check Also: Bartender Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply HERE
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience working in a similar industry.
- Candidate should be a good team player with good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Candidate should be client focused.
- Candidate should have interpersonal awareness.
- Candidate must be compliant.
- Candidate should be collaborative.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be innovative.
- The ideal candidate will be efficient.
- Candidate should be dynamic with positive attitude.
- Candidate should be objective oriented.
- Candidate must be a quick learner.
- Candidate should resign.
- Candidate should be dynamic.
- Candidate must maintain honesty and integrity.
- The candidate should be friendly and approachable.
- Candidate should be bondable and communicate easily.
- Candidate should be hardworking.
- The candidate must have the ability to work quickly without compromising on quality.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of safety procedures and techniques.
- Candidate should have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Candidate should have leadership skills to control situations and make quick decisions when required
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people or 3 to 4 people.
- Candidate must have a thorough criminal record check.
- Candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and dedicated, with a strong desire for new opportunities and self-development.
- The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Candidate having experience in spreadsheet, electronic scheduler and electronic mail is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge in inventory control software.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Candidate must be willing to travel regularly.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced busy environment.
- Candidate must be ready to work under pressure.
- Candidate is required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Candidate should be ready to perform physically demanding tasks as part of daily work.
- Candidate is required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- Candidate should keep an eye on details.
- Candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing and walking positions.
- The candidate should finish the task within the given timeline.
- Candidate must be willing to work long hours in a sitting position.
- Candidate must be willing to work overtime if required.
How to Apply for Wholesaler Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.