Floor Supervisor Jobs in Germany 2023: The luxury lifestyle boutique hotel in the heart of Berlin. Embedded in a green oasis, art, fashion, and hospitality meet inside. Located in the listed building of the former Royal Danish Embassy, the hotel is located in the heart of Berlin’s embassy district – near the Landwehr Canal and in the immediate vicinity of the Berlin Zoo. This extraordinary and very private location is due to the direct view of the Tiergarten and the zoo.
Details About Floor Supervisor Jobs in Germany 2023
“Stue” is the Danish word for living room and perfectly reflects the feel-good atmosphere inside the building. The hotel has 78 rooms and suites, a restaurant and a bar with an adjoining terrace, as well as a private dining salon and the Susanne Kaufmann Boutique Spa.
This is how we apply to you:
- Extensive and varied work in a luxurious boutique hotel
- various working time models, perfectly tailored to the needs of our employees
- 3 months after joining, the monthly top-up of an Edenred credit card is 50 € per month, as well as attractive discounts with our partners (including Accorhotels, Ennismore, and Europcar) and sales commissions
- Free employee canteen with a daily fresh, changing range of dishes including a coffee flat rate
- Designer uniforms by Viktor & Rolf
- Fast integration into an open-minded team, annual feedback meetings, and personal career planning
- Various employee events throughout the year such as Christmas parties, summer parties, and regular team events as well as special rates in the spa, restaurant, and bar
Check Also: KAUST Internship at King Abdullah University 2023 – Apply Here
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Checking the guest rooms for cleanliness and technical defects
- Compliance with SO/ Berlin standards
- Control of the office and warehouse floors
- Accepting guest inquiries and processing them in a timely manner
- Support for the guidance and control of personnel and external companies
- Processing and management of lost property
- Independent shift management
- Implement special guest requests independently, including complaint management
With this you inspire us:
- We are primarily interested in you as a person and as a character
- Experience from a similar position in the upscale hotel industry
- Good knowledge of German and English, as you communicate with guests
- reliability and resilience
- Team orientation, flexibility, and speed
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the job description for a floor supervisor?
How do I become an effective floor supervisor?
demonstrating leadership abilities.
Booking and registering hotel guests.
Educating new hospitality employees on the policies and procedures of the establishment.
Handling consumer concerns with skills in conflict resolution.
Using key performance indicators to monitor financial results.