Fully Funded Australian Government Research Scholarship Applications for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia are now available. Domestic and international students participating in an authorized HDR course are eligible for RTP scholarships. Under the AGRTP International Scholarship, all international students from all around the world are entitled to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a fully funded scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Scholarships are offered for postgraduate degree programs in all Academic Fields and Majors. Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government for Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, and Sciences. The Scholarship will cover all costs.
The RTP program involves more than 40 Australian universities. All of the universities are highly regarded around the globe and have excellent administration and teaching approaches. These are well-known research institutions.
Details About Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||Domestic & International|
|Last Date:||Different for every University|
Financial Benefits of Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24:
The Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is a fully funded scholarship available to international students studying in Australia. The following expenses will be covered by the scholarships in Australia 2023.
- Stipend: An annual living allowance of AUD $29,863 (tax-free, 2023 value) for up to two years for a Research Master’s degree and three years for a Research Doctoral degree.
- Full tuition fee for Master’s degrees up to two years and Ph.D. degrees up to four years.
- Medical Insurance (paid sick leave).
- Travel Allowance for Overseas Students with Health Insurance Airfare from their home nation to Adelaide ($1000).
- Thesis submission (including editing, printing, and binding) costs AUD$ 840 for Doctoral applicants. Masters by Research candidates pay AUD$ 420.
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: Up to 4 Years.
List of Participating Universities:
- Catholic University of Australia
- Bond University’s Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- University of Central Queensland
- The University of Charles Darwin
- The University of Charles Sturt
- Curtin University of Technology
- University of Deakin
- University of Edith Cowan
- The University of Federation Australia
- University of Flinders
- University of Griffith
- University of James Cook
- The La Trobe University
- The University of Macquarie
- The University of Melbourne
- Murdoch University (MU)
- Technology University of Queensland
- Melbourne University of Technology
- University of the South Pacific
- Swinburne University of Technology is located in Melbourne, Australia.
- National University of Australia
- The Adelaide University
- The Melbourne University
- Notre Dame University Australia
- Queensland University of Technology
- The Sydney University
- Western Australian University
- Torrens Australian National University
- The University of Canberra Divinity School
- New South Wales University
- Newcastle University
- South Australia University of Technology
- Southern Queensland University
- Tasmania University of Technology
- Sydney University of Technology
- The Sunshine Coast University
- Victoria University Western Sydney University University of Wollongong
Available Study Fields:
Australian Government Research Scholarships are available in all Academic Majors/Faculties in Australia. The fields are shown below in alphabetical order.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24:
This is the fundamental eligibility criteria for Master’s Scholarships in Australia and Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia.
- International students must apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree. Applicants must submit proof of meeting the University’s English language competence criteria.
The deadline for applying for Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia for International Students varies by university. For more information, please contact the chosen university directly.
How to Apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship?
To apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship, applicants must first choose a university where they want to study and then apply for a scholarship through that university. The following is the official advertisement link:
People Also Ask:
What is the Australian fully funded scholarship 2023?
An annual living allowance worth AUD $28,854 (tax-free, 2022 value) for up to two years for a researcher’s Master’s degree or three years for a Research Doctoral degree. Full tuition fee for bachelor’s degrees for up to two years and Ph.D. degrees for up to four years.
What ielts score is required for Ph.D. in Australia?
In general, to study in the nation of Australia, you need a score on the IELTS of a minimum of 6.5 as a whole, with a band below 6.0 for your graduate degree.