Stonemasons Jobs In Australia 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for skilled and experienced construction workers in developing Asian and African countries. Stonemasons and other laborers are underpaid in those countries. So, a stonemason career in Australia will not only pay well but will also provide you with many amazing benefits, the most important of which is a 482 skilled worker visa sponsorship.
Eficaz Recruitment, today’s employer, is looking for skilled stone masons to join their civil engineering team. However, the number of job roles supported by visa sponsorships is limited. That is why we have decided to keep our followers informed and updated so that they do not miss out on this life-changing career-boosting opportunity. In this post, you will learn about the job responsibilities of a stonemason, the job requirements, the average salary of a stonemason across the Australian territories, and how you can become a 482 work visa sponsor.
Details of Stonemasons Jobs In Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Stonemason
- Region: Sydney, Australia
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Yes
- Free food: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Expected Salary: $65,000 – $75,000
Requirements of Stonemasons Jobs In Australia 2023
This job role, as a skilled job role, necessitates appropriate vocational qualification, training, and experience. The following are the primary requirements:
- The level of knowledge required is low. Only Masonry Vocational Training or a Masonry Training Certificate are required. There is numerous Online Distance Learning Stonemasonry Courses available. Diplomas ranging from Level 1 to Level 3 are available. Level 3 elevates you to the highest level of professionalism. You must also possess a high school diploma.
- Those who have attended a stonemason apparel accredited/registered trades school or vocational training center
- A minimum of three years experience and a maximum of five years experience are required.
- All 482 visa requirements, such as a valid passport, health certificate, police clearance certificate, and so on.
Responsibilities of Stonemasons Jobs In Australia 2023
- Read and interpret all technical drawings and construction blueprints.
- Inform the manager/supervisor of the materials, quotes, and equipment required.
- Coordination with the construction crew and crane operators to ensure that the structure is built correctly and in accordance with the structural plan.
- Stones and stone structures must be cut, built, and repaired.
- Extensive experience with other elements such as granite and quartz.
- Build walls, stone fences, walkways, monuments, and other commercial and artistic structures out of bricks, concrete blocks, and natural and manmade stones.
- Grout and cement are being mixed.
- Moving stones and stone structures with hoists and heavy machinery.
- Should be able to distinguish between high-quality and low-quality stones in order to select the best stone for the building.
- Should be able to remove the wedges and fill the stone gaps in an attractive and seamless manner.
Benefits of Stonemasons Jobs In Australia
- With 482 skilled visas, you are granted a 2-4 year stay/residence permit. If you perform well and demonstrate that you are the right candidate, your employer will offer you a permanent position, which will be used as a validation factor for your permanent immigration.
- As soon as your employer extends your job tenure, you will be granted permanent residence/immigration within 3 to 6 months.
- Salary packages that are appealing.
- Paid vacation and annual leave.
- The most effective way to expedite your migration to Australia.
- Employees receive social benefits.
Average Salary of a Stonesmason in Australia
The average salary of a stonemason in Australia is determined by a variety of factors, including experience, level of skills, whether or not you have accredited stone masonry trade qualifications, location within Australia, and, most importantly, experience. According to Au Talent’s anonymous employer and employee survey, the average annual salary of an entry-level stonemason in Australia is between AUD 65000-75000.
How to Apply for Stonemasonry Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application button provided below the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Enter your job title, for example, “Stonemasonry jobs in Australia with Visa sponsorship”, “Stonemasons jobs in Australia for foreigners”, or “Construction Jobs in Australia”.
- It is preferable to write your CV or resume and cover letter in German, as your employer is likely to use German as a working language. Make sure your resume/CV is up to date.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the requirements. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” button to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see if you received a confirmation email for your job application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Salary of a Stonesmason in Australia
According to Au Talent’s anonymous employer and employee survey, the average annual salary of an entry-level stonemason in Australia is between AUD 65000-75000.
What is the Benefits of Stonemasons Jobs In Australia
With 482 skilled visas, you are granted a 2-4 year stay/residence permit. If you perform well and demonstrate that you are the right candidate, your employer will offer you a permanent position, which will be used as a validation factor for your permanent immigration.
As soon as your employer extends your job tenure, you will be granted permanent residence/immigration within 3 to 6 months.
Salary packages that are appealing.
Paid vacation and annual leave.
The most effective way to expedite your migration to Australia.
Employees receive social benefits.