Unskilled Jobs in USA For Foreigners 2023: Unskilled Jobs in USA are the best way for a foreigner to work and live in the United States. For many people, the dream country for work is America, and unskilled workers are eager to learn more about these opportunities. However, many people want to work in the United States but are unaware of the jobs available to foreigners in the country. Read the full article to find out how many unskilled jobs are available in the United States for foreigners. We will also provide you with links to apply for these jobs right away. Also, some companies may be able to provide you with visa sponsorship.
Details of Unskilled Jobs in USA For Foreigners 2023
- Country: USA
- Location: Washington, DC, USA
- Who can apply: International Applicants
- Sponsorship Visa: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Package: Different in All Jobs
- Salary: 2230 USD per Month
Agriculture and Farming
The agriculture and farming industries in the United States contribute significantly to the country’s economy and provide numerous job opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers. The following are some of the most common unskilled jobs in this industry:
- Farm Laborer: Farm laborers are responsible for a wide range of tasks, such as planting and harvesting crops, feeding and caring for livestock, and maintaining farm equipment.
- Fruit Picker: Fruit pickers are in charge of harvesting fruits such as berries, apples, oranges, and grapes.
- Livestock workers care for and maintain farm animals, which includes feeding, cleaning, and maintaining animal housing.
- Crop Production Worker: Crop production workers help with crop planting, irrigation, and harvesting, as well as pest control and soil maintenance.
- Irrigation workers are in charge of maintaining and operating irrigation systems, which includes installing and repairing pipes, valves, and sprinklers.
Hospitality and Tourism Industry
The hospitality and tourism industry is a significant contributor to the US economy, with numerous job opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers. The following are some of the most common unskilled jobs in this industry:
- Hotel housekeepers are in charge of cleaning and maintaining guest rooms, which includes changing linens, making beds, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Restaurant servers take orders, serve food and beverages, and collect payments from customers.
- Dishwashers clean dishes and kitchen utensils, keep the kitchen clean and help with food preparation.
- Front Desk Clerk: Front desk clerks handle check-ins and check-outs, answer customer inquiries, and help guests in general.
- Bellhops and porters help guests with their luggage, direct them to their rooms, and provide general assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping Supervisors manage a team of housekeepers, assign tasks, and ensure that rooms are clean and ready for guests.
- Room Attendant: Room attendants are in charge of cleaning and preparing guest rooms, as well as keeping them stocked with amenities and supplies.
The construction industry is a major industry in the United States, with numerous job opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers. The following are some of the most common unskilled jobs in this industry:
- Construction Laborer: Construction laborers carry materials, dig trenches, and clean up job sites, among other things.
- Landscapers design and maintain outdoor spaces, such as planting and caring for trees, shrubs, and flowers, as well as installing hardscapes like patios and walkways.
- Demolition workers are in charge of tearing down and removing buildings and other structures.
- Carpenter’s Assistant: Carpenter’s assistants assist carpenters with material measurement and cutting, framing construction, and fixture installation.
- Painter: A painter is someone who applies paint and other finishes to surfaces such as walls, ceilings, and furniture.
The retail industry is a major industry in the United States, with numerous job opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers. The following are some of the most common unskilled jobs in this industry:
- Sales associates assist customers in retail stores by assisting them in finding products, providing pricing and promotion information, and processing payments.
- Cashiers are in charge of processing customer payments, handling cash and credit transactions, and issuing receipts.
- Stock Clerk: Stock clerks help retail stores maintain inventory levels by stocking shelves, processing deliveries, and organizing stockrooms.
- Merchandisers are in charge of putting up product displays, arranging merchandise on shelves, and making sure that products are properly priced and promoted.
- Customer Service Representative: Customer service representatives answer customer questions, provide product and service information, and assist with returns and exchanges.
The healthcare industry is a major industry in the United States, with numerous job opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers. The following are some of the most common unskilled jobs in this industry:
- Transporting patients, cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms, and maintaining hospital equipment are all responsibilities of hospital orderlies.
- Dietary Aide: Dietary aides help with food preparation and service, such as meal preparation, setting up dining areas, and cleaning the kitchen and dining areas.
- Medical records clerks maintain and organize patient records, including filing and retrieving documents and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist: Medical billing and coding specialists process insurance claims and ensure that medical records are correctly coded for billing purposes.
- Home Health Aide: Individuals in their homes receive personal care from home health aides, such as bathing, dressing, and medication management.
What is the Average Annual Salary
- Healthcare and Social Assistance: $45,050
- Retail Trade: $27,920
- Construction: $37,760
- Agriculture and Farming: $28,940
- Hospitality and Tourism: $31,790
How to Apply for Unskilled Jobs in USA For Foreigners 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Average Annual Salary of Unskilled Jobs in USA For Foreigners
Healthcare and Social Assistance: $45,050
Retail Trade: $27,920
Agriculture and Farming: $28,940
Hospitality and Tourism: $31,790
Can unskilled workers migrate to USA?
Employers can fill these unskilled and low-skilled jobs with foreign national workers under the EB-3 Visa Green Card program.