Assistant Manager Jobs in Canada 2023: Our rapidly developing business is seeking an Assistant Manager to join our executive team. You will be responsible for operating and aiding in one area of our organization, including making a significant investment and strategic decisions, as well as designing and implementing operational goals and processes for our company. In addition, you will assist our investment team with operational tasks as needed and develop a business culture that fosters morale and productivity. If you believe that you are qualified for this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Details About Assistant Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
The Assistant Manager must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Social, computer, and phone etiquette skills are a wonderful plus
- Resistance to hardship and difficult circumstances
- Collaborate in a team-based setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Capability to work under stringent time constraints
- Aptitude to organize job tasks
- A methodical and systematic approach to work
- Exquisite appearance, and excellent communication skills.
- Stress resistance is the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Organizational skills to help you plan your day successfully.
- PC knowledge and basic knowledge when using Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work overtime with operational needs.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Computer, mobile phone, Internet.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
This job has the following work schedule:
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours shift
- 40+ hours/week
Benefits & Perks
This job has the following benefits:
- Remote work flexibility
- Parental leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical coverage
- Paid overtime
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary of a manager’s assistant in Canada?
The average Canadian pay for an Assistant Manager is $27,979. It varies based on the number of years of experience and the companies involved.
Is the assistant manager a prestigious job?
Assistant managers are typically one level below managers and have the power to perform the majority of managerial duties while the manager is unavailable. Often, the assistant manager serves as the liaison between upper management and staff, and customers.