Fully Funded Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023: Study in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan in 2023 on a fully paid scholarship. Then How? Because of JJWBGSP. Apply for the Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship, fully supported in 2023. The Windows 2 programs are currently accessible. This scholarship is a collaborative and joint effort between the World Bank and Japan to provide fully paid master’s degree scholarships to students from underdeveloped nations. Students are able to apply to universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
The JJ/WBGSP is available to over 160 developing nations. Bachelor’s degrees must have been earned at least three years prior to the application deadline. The World Bank Scholarship is available to both men and women. In addition, they highly urge women to apply. All eyes are on the Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship program. Additional information regarding the JJ/WBGSP 2023 Window 2 is provided below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023
|Host Country||U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan|
|Degree Level||Masters Program|
|Funded by||World Bank Group|
|Open to||Developing Countries|
|Deadline||26th May 2023|
What are the benefits of the Joint Japan World Bank scholarship?
Foreign students can receive fully funded scholarships from the Joint Japan World Bank. Students are not responsible for any costs. Each and every expense will be paid. The total advantages are:
- Economy-class air transportation between your home nation and the host institution
- Scholars will receive round-trip airfare and a travel allowance of $500 per trip.
- Complete tuition for your graduate studies
- Medical insurance costs
- allowance paid monthly to cover all expenses, including housing, food, and books.
- Also, the amount varies by country, including the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
Check Also: UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now
- The JJ/WBGSP 2023 is a 2-year master’s degree program.
To qualify for the scholarship, you must:
- The applicants must be citizens of developing countries. Here is the list of developing countries compiled by the World Bank.
- To be eligible for a Joint Japan Master Scholarship, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries specified by the World Bank.
- The Joint Japan-World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is available to people from developing nations.
Is IELTS Required?
- IELTS requirements vary by nation and institution. If you have been admitted to Japan or Africa, for instance, IELTS is not required.
Participating in Universities and Courses Under JJ/WBGSP
Participating JJWBGSP Programs 2023–2025:
The names of the universities and courses that can be taken at each university under the Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship Program:
1. Australian National University
- The Climate Change Master
- Environmental and Resource Economics Master
- Environmental Management and Development Master
- Expertise in public policy
- Master’s Degree in Conflict Resolution and Peace
- Master of Global Health Management and Policy
3. Columbia — School of International and Public Affairs
- The Application of MPA to Development Practice
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration
4. Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHS
- Governance and Economics of Cities
- Urban Housing and Land Justice: Fair Access to Sustainable Land, Housing, and Services
- MSc in Urban Management and Development: Urban Environment, Sustainability, and Climate Change: Integrated Land, Water, and Air Management
- MSc in Urban Management and Development: Strategic Urban Planning and Policy for Sustainable Cities: Handling Socio-Spatial Dynamics
5. Harvard — Kennedy School of Government
- International Development Master of Public Administration
6. IHE Delft Institute
- Water, Food, and Energy MSc in Water and Sustainable Development
- Water Hazards, Risks, and Climate: MSc in Water and Sustainable Development
- Water and Health Specialization in the MSc in Water and Sustainable Development
- Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track of the MSc in Water and Sustainable Development: Water Resources and Ecosystem Health
7. University of Keio
- Master of Tax Policy and Administration
8. School of Economics at London
- MSc in Development Management
- MSc Development Studies
- Global Health Policy MSc
- Master of Science in International Social Policy
9. Graduate Institute of Policy Studies (GRIPS)
- The Tax Path of the Public Finances System
10. The University of Saitama
- International Postgraduate Civil and Environmental Engineering Program
11 SOAS College of London
- Master of Science in International Finance and Development
12 Stanford College
- Master of International Affairs
13. Université Clermont-Auvergne—FERDI
- Master of Economic Policy Administration
14. College of Leeds
- Doctorate in Public Health (International)
15. College of Oxford
- Master of Public Policy from the Blavatnik School of Government, Department of International Development: MSc in Refugees and Forced Migration Studies
16. College of Sussex
- Environment, Development, and Policy Master of Arts MSc in Food and Development Change, Development, and Policy Migration and World Progress
17. University of Tokyo,
- Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP): International Master of Public Policy Program
- International Program on Agricultural Development Studies, Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Science
18. College of Tsukuba
- Economics and Public Policy Master’s Program
19. National University of Yokohama
- Infrastructure Management Program (IMP) | Yokohama National University Institute of Urban Innovation (ynu.ac.jp)
Application Deadline (Window 2)
The deadline to apply for the Window 2 Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship is May 26, 2023.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023
All applicants must submit a comprehensive application with all required attachments. The application will not be processed if it is incomplete. Below is a link to the online JJWBGSP application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a scholarship with full funding in Japan?
Those who have been accepted to a Japanese graduate school can send in their applications from outside of Japan. All nations and academic disciplines are welcome. Candidates may apply directly to the foundation without university pre-selection.