Job at Fairafric Ghana 2023: Fairafric Ghana Ltd. has an available position for a Utility Technician. This is a full-time opportunity in Amanase, Suhum, in Ghana’s Eastern Region.
Perform a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled labor activities associated with the building, maintenance, and repair of the water distribution and wastewater collection systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Verifying system functionality by inspecting blueprints, installing utility equipment, and testing systems
- Do emergency repairs, keep tools in good shape, get supplies, and make regular changes to improve operational efficiency.
- When checking systems, make sure to write down information like the temperature of the equipment, how much fuel it uses, and how many hours it has been running.
- Because refrigerants can be bad for the environment, they need to be properly recovered and thrown away when an air conditioner needs maintenance.
- Schedule maintenance on utility equipment.
- Supervise the maintenance of air conditioners, water chillers, and refrigerators.
- Ensure the proper operation of utility facilities on-site.
- promotes safety in an active manner.
- Check the data on the log sheet on a regular basis.
- Perform the improvement tasks that his manager has assigned.
Qualifications and Experience for Job at Fairafric Ghana 2023
- At least three years of experience in a comparable position are essential.
- A higher national diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering is required, along with HVAC technical expertise.
- Also included are time management and organizing skills.
- ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Requirements include superior interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
How to Apply for a Job at Fairafric Ghana 2023
Send your cover letter, resume, and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date limit: 2023-09-17
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I acquire work in Ghana?
How do I get a job in Ghana? To work in Ghana, you would require a visa unless you are a citizen of an ECOWAS nation. Before applying, it is suggested that you acquire employment there, as your new company can frequently sponsor your application. You can obtain additional information by visiting the webpage of your local embassy.
What is the starting wage in Ghana?
The minimum wage in Ghana was revised effective January 1, 2023. The minimum daily pay has been raised from 13,53 cedis to 14,88 cedis. This increase in the minimum wage may not reflect inflationary trends.