Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023: The Maritim Hotelgesellschaft and its subsidiaries in 36 hotels in seven countries offer engaging work, competitive remuneration, and numerous advancement chances. Whoever chooses to work with us chooses excellence and hospitality. You too can benefit from the Maritim Academy’s large selection of additional training courses, your involvement in regular employee surveys, and a healthy work-life balance.
Details About Maid Assistant Jobs in Germany 2023
- Christmas bonus
- Employee – and Family & Friends rates in our hotels
- Good transport connection
- career development
- Employee & trainee events
- capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Maritime Academy
Check Also: Housekeeping Manager Jobs in Germany 2023 – Apply Now
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the room and a smooth process
- Control of guest rooms and public areas
- Equipment of VIP rooms
- Training and coaching our new talents
- Fulfillment of guest requests
- Reporting technical defects
- Coordination of laundry supply
- Management of lost property
- control of outsourcing
- Completed vocational training in the hotel industry
- Good knowledge of German, and other languages is an advantage
- Enjoy working with people and have a positive attitude
- Willingness to work late/weekend/holiday
- Team players and hosts with hearts complete your profile
Frequently Asked Questions
In Germany, how much does a maid cost?
In general, a domestic worker’s hourly wage should range between €12 and €20. In the event of a mini-job, food, and lodging are not included in the income, but bonus payments such as Christmas bonuses and vacation money are added to the maximum yearly compensation of €6,250.
Is maid service offered in Germany?
In Germany, there are no Official Domestic Services that offer housekeepers, but there are a few companies that can assist you to find one, which we shall discuss shortly. In Germany, the best approach to discovering a housekeeper is through word of mouth or local advertisements.