Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24: The Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023-24 are available to all international students who choose to pursue higher education overseas. International applications are accepted for this Fully Paid Scholarship for people pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees. All major subjects and specializations, such as (social sciences, arts, engineering, computer science, business, and Islamic education), are also management and development courses.
Each year, the Canadian government has offered numerous International Student Scholarships. Scholarship at the University of Saskatchewan is also among the leading programs. This course is open to both international and native students. It is a Complete Scholarship that covers all expenses associated with studying in Canada. The IELTS is not necessary for this award. Tests of the English language are only required for students whose previous education was not conducted in English.
Saskatchewan University is a Higher Public Research University. Saskatchewan University was founded in 1907, on March 19. It is located in the Canadian city of Saskatoon. Saskatchewan University is ranked 13th to 14th nationally among Canadian universities. According to QS World Ranking Universities, 301 to 400 are ranked internationally. Canada is an Excellent Learning Nation. There are more than 80 percent more foreign students than Canadian students studying in Canada. Saskatchewan University is a university of international renown that gives an excellent education. The university includes a superb study area and comprehensive ancillary labs. Never pass up this chance to evaluate this Scholarship.
Details About Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
Complete Overview Of the University Of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2023:
- Offered Degrees: BS, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Saskatchewan
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: May 1, 2023
Guaranteed Scholarship Entry:
You will be automatically checked for a Certified Entry Scholarship when you apply for admission
Outstanding and Highly Entry Scholarships:
Best and Highly Entry Scholarships are highly valued, renewable entry scholarships and are offered based on scholarship, leadership, and contributions to the school and community health. The best and brightest Scholarships include:
First & Best Scholarship by President George and Marsha Ivany:
Price: $ 40,000 ($ 10,000 / year over four years)
Total: $ 30,000 ($ 7,500 / year over four years)
U of S Entrance Scholarship:
Total: $ 24,000 ($ 6,000 / year over four years)
Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships:
Total: $ 24,000 ($ 6,000 / year over four years)
College of Agriculture and Bioresource Entrance Renewable Entrance Scholarship:
Price: $ 12,000 ($ 3,000 / year over four years)
University Dean’s scholarship:
Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years. Doctoral: $22,000 for three years.
Topics and academic disciplines provided by Saskatchewan University:
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Physics
- Commerce and Economics
- Science of life and chemistry
- History, Art, and Culture
- Society and Legislation
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Indigenous Programs
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Languages and Intercultural Communications
Under Graduate University of Saskatchewan Scholarships (UGS):
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Big Animal Clinical Sciences
- Language and Religious Studies
- The Study of Art and Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental Ph.D. program
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Pathology for Animals
The Scholarship terms and conditions listed below are exhaustive.
- While applying for a bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s applicants must have completed high school outside of Canada.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- In Ph.D., the Master’s degree, or its equivalent, is from an accredited institution in the proposed field of study’s relevant field of study.
- Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution or college.
All Documents should be downloaded when connected to the Internet. Details are listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs High school diplomas or completion of 12 years of education are necessary.
- For Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s Transcript.
- Master’s Degree Transcript Needed for Ph.D.
- Passport for international students.
- Restart / Brief CV.
- Letter of encouragement or declaration of intent.
- Master’s and doctoral-level research proposals only.
- Exemplary letters of commendation.
- The English Technical Certificate from the previous school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the University of Saskatchewan provide financial aid?
At the University of Saskatchewan, students are eligible for one Guaranteed Admission Award and one Best and Brightest Entrance Award, Competitive Entrance Award, or Excellence Award. If you match the criteria for multiple awards, we will automatically offer you the one with the highest value.
Does the University of Saskatchewan provide overseas students with full scholarships?
International students (non-Canadian nationals paying differential tuition) who enter any direct-entry college at the University of Saskatchewan are eligible for the International Student Scholarship. In addition to the Guaranteed Entry Scholarship, recipients are eligible for the International Student Entrance Scholarship.