Study in USA Without IELTS 2023: There are many American universities that do not require the IELTS and GRE assessments. To study in the US, submit a scholarship application. The US scholarships are available, and we’ve supplied a list of US universities that don’t require the IELTS exam. Several US colleges previously canceled the GRE test due to the closure of English Language Institutes. You can view the list of universities and then if you’re ready to enroll, submit an application there. There are around 5,300 universities in the US. All are from abroad. A few of them lack IELTS.
IELTS proof is not required by such American universities. They merely ask you for any alternatives, such as proof of your prior university’s acceptance of your English language proficiency, or they simply take your Skype interview and provide you with an admission letter. There are over 300 universities in the United States where you can enroll without taking the GRE. A list of American universities without the GRE and a list of American universities without the IELTS are available online. You can look over that list below.
List of Universities to Study in USA Without IELTS Test
These are the American universities that do not require IELTS. Read more about the university’s admissions deadline, schedule, and other details by copying its name and pasting it into Google.
Top Universities to Study in USA Without IELTS
- Drexel University Drexel University
- Arkadelphia University
- School of Dayton
- University of California, Sacramento
- Louisiana State University
- Wilmington University
- Cornell University
How to Study Without IELTS in USA?
- As mentioned before, you can either apply with documentation of your English language proficiency or they may do an interview over Skype.
- You may also submit the Duolingo English test. This new English language test is far cheaper than IELTS and may be taken at any time from home.
- The Duolingo English Test has thousands of universities registered.
List of Universities in USA Without GRE
Many American graduate schools require applicants to take the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test, in order to be considered for admission.
- Florida State University
- Harvard University
- Pittsburgh University
- Nebraska-Lincoln University
- University of George Mason
- Washington State University, College Park
- Cincinnati University
- Boston’s Northeastern University The University of Oklahoma
- College of San Jose
- International University of Florida
- Oklahoma State UniversityUniversity of Kansas State
- Idaho State University
- National University of Mexico
- Sacramento’s California State University is a branch of the state’s university system.
- New York City’s Pace University
- University of Dayton University of Villanova
- University of Sonoma
- University of Rowan
- University of Wichita
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of DeVry
- Fairleigh Dickinson University of the Pacific
- University of Johnson & Wales
- New Haven University
- West University of Texas-A&M
- University of Southeast Missouri
- State University
- College of New England
- Harrisburg Institution of Technology and Science
- California State University, Northeastern Illinois University, and California State University, Channel Islands
- University of Colorado-Boulder
- Bridgeport University
- University of Lewis
- Jacksonville State College
- Central Missouri University
- The National Louis University
- The University of Point Park Alliant International University
- ECP Institute
- Missouri University of Western State
- Seattle City University Concordia University University of Texas at Rio
- University of Notre Dame de Namur and Monroe College
- Chicago campus of Adler University
- University of Trine
- Fisher College
- Marymount University of California
- University of Westcliff
- The University of Virginia International
- Global Institute of Technology University
- University of Montclair
- University of Stratford
- Worldwide University
- Pace University, Westchester; Stevens Henager College