Singapore Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded Hello Everyone. If you wish to study in a well-developed economy, apply for the Singapore Scholarships 2023 without IELTS instead. Singapore scholarships for international students are currently available. Also, anyone from any nation may apply for fully funded scholarships to study in Singapore. Singaporean universities offer bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor of philosophy degree programs. The Singaporean passport is the second-best in the world.
The Singapore Government and Singapore universities fund the Singapore Scholarships in full. There are five universities in Singapore that lack IELTS. They have access to world-class education and the most recent scholarship opportunities. This post will provide you with a list of Singaporean scholarships. The complete list of Singapore scholarships without IELTS for 2023 is provided below.
Details About Singapore Scholarships 2023
- Country of Scholarship: Singapore
- The government of Singapore funds the project.
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Top Scholarships to Study in Singapore For Free
Here is a list of the best scholarship opportunities for international students in Singapore:
1# Singapore Government SINGA Scholarships 2023-24
The Singapore Scholarship Program is a fully funded government scholarship open to all international applicants. Undergraduate and Master’s degree candidates can apply for this scholarship. It will cover your airfare, meals, lodging, stipend, visa fee, and health insurance premiums.
2# National University of Singapore Scholarships 2023
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading university. It is one of the best-known colleges. The NUS offers Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs on a full-time basis. The National University of Singapore is the NUS.
3# SUTD University Scholarship
Singapore University of Technology and Design is the abbreviation for SUTD. In Singapore, it is a public university. This award is for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. These scholarships are available for application:
SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship: full tuition fees and a monthly stipend of
- Singapore Citizens S$3,500 (Singapore Citizens)
- S$3,200 (Singapore Permanent Residents) (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$3,000 (International Students) (International Students)
- SUTD Fellowship: Full tuition coverage and a monthly stipend of:
- Tuition was increased from $2,700 to $3,200 after passing the qualifying exam.(Singapore Citizens)
- After passing the Qualifying Exam, S$2,200 was raised to $2,700. (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- Tuition was raised from $2,000 to $2,500 (for international students) after passing the qualifying exam.
4# Nanyang University (NTU) Scholarship
Singapore’s Nanyang University is one of the country’s best universities. The Nanyang Scholarships are completely funded. The scholarship is available to students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
The university will cover all expenses. The President of Singapore awards a number of great scholarships. Singapore’s Nanyang University is one of the country’s best universities. The Nanyang Scholarships are completely funded. The scholarship is available to students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
The university will cover all expenses. The President of Singapore awards a number of great scholarships.
5# Nanyang President Scholarship
The Nanyang President Scholarship is an additional scholarship offered by NTU University. This award is for doctoral and master’s degree programs. NTU University is ranked eleventh globally and third in Asia.
It includes the monthly stipend, textbooks, tuition fees, information technology allowance, thesis allowance, and conference allowance.
List of University Without IELTS in Singapore
Five Singaporean universities lack IELTS testing.
- Nanyang Technological College Singapore Management University is a branch of the National College of Singapore. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore University of Technology and Design
How to Apply Without IELTS for a Singapore University?
You are exempt from the IELTS if you are from an English-speaking country.
Applicants can submit an English Proficiency Certificate if they have earned their previous degree from an English-medium institution. Candidates may obtain their English Proficiency Certificate from their previous institution.
- In this article, we discussed the list of Singapore Scholarships for 2023 without IELTS as well as their programs and benefits. Also, the universities in Singapore that do not require IELTS have been discussed.