Tile Installer Jobs in Canada 2023: James Installation located at 6655 123A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0Z1 is seeking applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tile Installer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will need to start work as soon as possible. Vacancies refer to permanent employment or full-time employment. Shift hours include day, evening, early morning and morning.
Employer Name: Gems Installation
Position: Tile installer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $25.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6655 123A street, Surrey, BC V3W 0Z1
- The candidate must prepare, measure and mark the surfaces to be covered.
- Candidate will be required to use a hand trowel to mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives.
- The candidate will need to apply pressure to place the tiles and secure them to the base.
- The candidate will need to straighten and straighten the tiles.
- Candidate will be required to use hand and power cutting tools to cut and fit tiles around obstructions and openings.
- The candidate will be expected to pack grout into tile joints and remove excess grout.
- Candidate should remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles.
- Candidate lays and installs mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, wall and floor designs.
- Candidate has to construct underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- Candidate must cut, level, polish and install marble and granite.
- Candidate should mix, lay and polish terra surfaces.
- Candidate will have to apply tile strips.
Requirements for Tile Installer Jobs in Canada 2023
- Candidate should be proficient in English language.
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant industry.
- The candidate will be expected to work in both commercial and residential locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Candidate must be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Candidate is required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- Candidate must be willing to work long hours in stooping, stooping and kneeling positions.
How to Apply for Tile Installer Jobs in Canada 2023
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
6655 123A street
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a tile installer in Canada?
Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of more than three years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in tile setting is usually required to qualify for trade certification.
Is tiling a heavy task?
Physical Endurance: Tiling work is physically demanding and tiring. Tilers typically lift and move heavy tile boxes and work in uncomfortable positions for long hours. Basic math: Tilers typically measure floors and walls to determine how many tiles a surface may need.