Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023: Do you lack sufficient education but wish to work in another country? Driver Employment is your best option. Jo Tralla is a taxi driver in Saudi Arabia. 2023 represents a fantastic career chance for job-seeking youth in developing countries such as Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Saudi Arabia usually gives out contract jobs. But, based on your success, the contract may be extended, leading to permanent employment.
Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia include well-known positions such as Delivery Driver Employment, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Truck Driver, Personal Driver, and Chauffers, among others. Most of these jobs will sponsor your visa. If they don’t, visa application requirements are simple. You must first apply for the job; the visa process will follow. Tralla/Heavy vehicle driver positions can be found in all major Saudi cities. You can search for jobs based on industry, region, pay, and experience. This post contains all of the information on Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023, as well as a link to apply online at the bottom. Well, let’s get this party started:
Details of Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023
- Job title: Tralla driver
- Region: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Visa Sponsorship: No
- Minimum knowledge: Not required
- Minimum experience: 2 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Job newspapers: Express Jobs
- Hiring agency: Vinhar Pvt.Limited
- Salary Package: 1500 Riyal + 200 (Bonus).
- Agency status: Approved and Permitted by the Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview.
- Job type: Contract basis.
- Contract duration: 2 years.
- Duty timing: 8 hours+ overtime.
- Free Medical: Yes.
- Free Transport: Yes.
Benefits of Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia
Excellent and steady performance might lead to an extension of your stay (Iqamah) and eventually to permanent residence and employment.
- Complimentary lodging.
- Everyone from the Intermediate to the Master level is eligible to apply.
- Meals in Saudi Arabia is reasonably priced.
- The employer pays for medical bills.
- The company provides free transportation.
- Any position at Aramco is a good one.
- New license holders are welcome to apply.
- All rights and privileges are guaranteed by Saudi labor law.
Requirements of Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Driver’s licence (Heavy vehicle).
- Two years of work experience.
- Basic English and Arabic are required.
- The visa requires all documentation (as the agency tells you).
How to apply for Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Requirements for Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia
Two years of work experience.
Basic English and Arabic are required.
The visa requires all documentation (as the agency tells you).