80000 Italy Work Permits in 2023 For Foreigners: The media and the Internet will soon report good news. The Italian government will provide 80,000 work permits to foreigners in 2023. All of these licences are available for online application between March 27, 2023, and December 31, 2023. The earlier you submit your application, the sooner it will be reviewed. The Italian government faces a labour shortage. Each year, Italy allows immigration to address labour shortages in certain industries.
This work permit is titled “Decreto Flussi.” It includes seasonal employees, agriculture, the tourism and hotel industries, and additional industries. About half, or 44,000, are designated for seasonal labour, while the remaining 38,705 are designated for non-seasonal and self-employment purposes. This is the ideal time and chance to relocate to Italy and begin working there. Searching for employment in Italy in 2023? This is the licence you are seeking! Additional information is provided below.
Details About Italy 80000 Work Permits in 2023 (Decreto Flussi 2023)
- Country: Italy
- Type of Opportunity: Job/Work Permit
- Work Permit Name: Decreto Flussi
- Nationality: Open to all countries
The Italian authorities have announced to increase in the work permit quota for foreign unskilled workers to fill the labor shortage gap in Italy.
Timeline (Decreto Flussi opening Date)
Online applications for an Italy work permit in 2023 will open on March 27, 2023, and close on December 31, 2023.
Total Quota for (2023) 82,705
- Seasonal Work Visas: 44,000
- Other Sectors/Non-Seasonal: 38,705
Non Seasonal Work Sectors
- Freight transportation for third parties
- Tourist/hotel sMechanics sTelecommunications
- Food \sShipbuilding
Who can Apply for 80000 Italy Work Permits in 2023 For Foreigners
Pakistan and India are thankfully included in this year’s Decreto Flussi list.
Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Korea (Republic of Korea), Ivory Coast, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Philippines, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Japan, Guatemala, India, Kosovo, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru’s North Macedonia, Senegal, Sri Lanka.
Italy Work Permit Processing time
The Italian government has made modifications and accelerated the procedure.
- In 30 days, the work permit will be issued.
- Visas are issued within twenty days.
- A work permit will be automatically forwarded to your country’s embassy or consulate.
Required Documents while Applying for a Work permit
- Passport of the foreign employee
- In Italy, the employer must have a valid identity card or passport.
- Certificate of housing suitability and address of the worker’s dwelling in Italy; €16 tax stamp
- A current employee counts towards the organization’s employment contract.
- Employer authorization and delegation (privacy)
- Chamber of Commerce diploma.
- DURC (single contribution regularity document); UNICO 2021 form (employer’s tax return); the company’s financial statements for the year 2021;
- Contact information for the company (phone number, employer email, VAT number, pec address, etc.)
- Indication of the Consulate where the entry visa will be obtained.
Find a Job in Italy
- Inb Milan Expat Jobs Careerjet
- Cliccalavoro LinkedIn Italy
- Amazon.Jobs \sIndeed
How to Apply for 80000 Italy Work Permits in 2023 For Foreigners
On March 27, 2023, online applications for the Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit will open. Before submitting the online application for a work permit, four stages must be completed:
- Locate an employer or a job in Italy.
- Developing a CV in the EU Format
- The employer will submit an online application for work permit approval.
- Apply for a visa in your home country at VFS Global.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for Italy Work Permit 2023?
Documents required for Italy work visa 2023 for Pakistanis.
Copy of signed employment contract.
Original and copy of Nulla Osta or Italy work visa.
Passport valid for at least three months beyond the visa period with at least two blank pages.
A completed Italian long-stay visa application form.
What is the Salary of a Fresher in McKinsey Consulting?
parsimonious The average annual salary at McKinsey & Company is INR 21.7 lakh. McKinsey & Company average salary for freshers starts at around INR 2.1 lakh per annum for an office assistant.