University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship in Africa: The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 is open for applications in South Africa. All South African students are eligible to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023-24 in Africa. African students interested in studying at the University of Pretoria are invited to apply for the scholarship. For the academic year 2023-2024, a fully funded scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s Degree program.
The Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is collaborating with the University of Pretoria to provide excellent leadership and academic programs for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in Africa will help candidates develop revolutionary leadership skills. This program has so far committed over $700 million to the leadership and educational development of over 30,000 young people.
The Institution of Pretoria, founded in 1908, is a public research institution located in Pretoria. The university is placed between 551 and 570 on a global scale. Over 55,000 national and international students are currently enrolled. The university is well-known for its high-quality teaching methods. Students can have a fantastic time while studying here.
Details About University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship:
|University:||University of Pretoria|
|Degree level:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Award country:||South Africa|
|Last Date:||30 August 2023|
Financial Benefits of University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship:
The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is a fully funded scholarship for postgraduate studies in Africa. The scholarship information is as follows:
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- Accommodation costs will be paid.
- There will be maintenance.
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based learning opportunities and mentorship programs.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can choose any academic topic and major from the list below for their Master’s Degree Program.
- MAdmin Public Administration and Policy
- Accounting Sciences MCom
- Accounting Sciences (Coursework) MCom
- Advanced-Data Analytics MCom
- Advanced-Data Analytics (Coursework) MCom
- Agricultural Economics Master’s Degree
- Auditing for MCom
- MCom Business Administration
- (Coursework) MCom Econometrics
- Economics MCom (Coursework)
- Financial Management Sciences (Coursework) MCom
- Human Resource Management (Coursework) MCom
- Industrial Psychology (Coursework) MCom
- Informatics MCom
- Marketing Management (Coursework) MCom
- Taxation in MCom
- Taxation (Coursework) MCom
- Tourism Management MCom MPA (Coursework)
- MPhil (Coursework) in Agricultural Economics
- (Coursework) MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership
- (Coursework) MPhil Business Management Strategic Management
- (Coursework) MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management
- Master of Philosophy in Communication Management
- Coursework for MPhil Development Practice
- Economics MPhil (Coursework)
- MPhil (Coursework) in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil (Coursework) in Fraud Risk Management
- MPhil (Coursework) in Human Resource Management
- Internal Auditing (MPhil Coursework)
- International Taxation (Coursework) MPhil
- Master of Science in Labour Relations Management
- M.Phil. in Public Policy
- MPhil (Coursework) in Strategic Communication Management
- MPhil (Coursework) in Taxation
- Tourism Management MPhil
- MPhil (Coursework) in Tourism Management
Eligibility Criteria for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship in Africa:
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship:
- Candidates from Africa are welcome to apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or higher by September 2022.
- Community service and leadership experience are required.
- An applicant must demonstrate his or her financial and economic circumstances for pursuing school outside of his or her home country.
- Academically, the applicant should be able to qualify for admission to his desired degree program.
- An applicant must not have already been enrolled in another postgraduate degree on scholarship.
The deadline for applying for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 in Africa is August 30, 2023.
How to apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship?
To apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 in Africa, candidates must complete the requirements outlined below.
- Apply for admission to any master’s degree program online at www.up.ac.za/apply.
- Once admitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program as soon as possible.
- Successful Mastercard Foundation Scholars should have a passport in order to apply for a visa as soon as possible.
People Also Ask:
What is the University of Pretoria scholarship 2023?
The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is a fully funded scholarship for graduate school in Africa. The scholarship details are as follows: The complete cost of school will be paid. Accommodation costs will be paid.
How to win a Mastercard scholarship?
Growing as a Scholar. Students must be intellectually excellent and have shown a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of those around them in order to be embraced for the program. The Scholars Program operates through partnerships with institutions and non-governmental organizations.